HalferLand Performance Products
ALL PISTONS KITS WILL COME STANDARD WITH.....
- (6) Wiseco Forged Pistons made of the same extremely resilient 2618 High Silicon Alloy as our HLP Hyper Pistons.
- Wiseco Lightweight Horned Wrist Pins (as standard) OR the option to add on HLP 1200HP Thick Horned Wrist Pins
- Top of the line and HP rated Ductile Nitride Piston Ring Set to match whichever size piston you choose
- New C-Clips
- Piston Ring End Gap by horsepower chart, setup spec sheet, Piston to Wall Clearance Specs Sheet and Full Piston Spec sheet
- TRUE FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.
If you require international shipping please email our customer support team at [email protected]
Available Sizes and Compression Ratio Chart
* NOTE FOR PISTON OIL SQUIRTERS *
If you're running an engine block that utilizes OEM piston oil squinters you will need to plug them off with our HLP 304 Stainless Piston Oil Squirter Block Off Plug Bolt Kit .
This is due to the Wiseco pistons not having oil squirter cutouts on the piston skirts, meaning if you do not plug the holes (which plugging them can increase oil pressure and help with bearing load capabilites and longevity) the piston skirt will contact the squirters and lead to damage. Our HLP Squirter Plug Bolt Kits can be found in our 600-1000HP Built Bottom End store category or through this link CLICK HERE
~~ Honda/Acura J30's Bore and Stroke Compression Ratio ~~
Standard/STD/Stock Diameter = 86mm Pistons Diameter +8cc Dome = 9.9:1
+.50mm Oversized = 86.50mm Pistons Diameter +8cc Dome = 10:1
~~ Honda/Acura J32's Bore and Stroke Compression Ratio~~
Standard/STD/Stock Diameter = 89mm Pistons Diameter +4cc Dome = 9.85:1
Standard/STD/Stock Diameter = 89mm Pistons Diameter -1.12cc Dome = 9.2:1
+.25mm Oversized = 89.25mm Pistons Diameter +4cc Dome = 9.9:1
+.25mm Oversized = 89.25mm Pistons Diameter -1.12cc Dish = 9.21:1
+0.50mm Oversized = 89.50mm Pistons Diameter +4cc Dome = 89.5mm = 10:1
+0.50mm Oversized = 89.5mmPistons Diameter -1.12 Dish = 9.25:1
~~ Honda/Acura J35's Bore and Stroke Compression Ratio~~
Standard/STD/Stock Diameter = 89mm Pistons Diameter +4cc Dome = 10.56:1
Standard/STD/Stock Diameter = 89mm Pistons Diameter -1.12 Dish = 9.81:1
+.25mm Oversized = 89.25mm Pistons Diameter +4cc Dome = 10.61:1
+.25mm Oversized = 89.25mm Pistons Diameter -1.12cc Dish = 9.86:1
+0.50mm Oversized = 89.5mm Pistons Diameter +4cc Dome = 10.65:1 Compression Ratio
+0.50mm Oversized = 89.5mm Pistons Diameter -1.12 Dish = 9.9:1 Compression Ratio
FEATURES AND ENGINEERING
- Engineered, forged and machined in the USA from 2618 aluminum for increased tensile strength needed in boosted applications
- ArmorGlide skirt coating reduces operating friction and noise while also reducing skirt and cylinder wear
- Additional lightening operations in non-critical areas help reduce weight while maintaining strength
- Anti-detonation grooves to prevent carbon-buildup
- Special Dish-shape optimized for OE Direct Injection
- Accumulator groove to help maintain consistent ring seal and power
- Each piston kit includes premium ring sets with gas nitrided top rings
~~ DESCRIPTION ~~
Well Guys and Gals, many of your are aware and some of you are not. However, 2023 has been a fantastic years for us here at HLP Products, not just in growth, revenue, product availability and leading prices...but also for the many new vendor and industry relationships we have built along the way. This is an understatement but we are EXTEMELY excited to finally announce we will be working with Wiseco to offer their complete lineup of Honda/Acura J-Series 2618 Forged Pistons. Wiseco caught our eyes about all else not just from their decades and decades of proven history and track record, but simply the quality and R&D they offer. Since nearly start of HLP Products we have offered our HLP Hyper Pistons which utilize the same 2618 alloy as Wisecos pistons. We know the benefits of this alloy, which to say wasn't the easiest teaching or learning curve for our customers but as you'll see from our online store reviews, many are now aware of the 2618 alloy superiority over the commonly used 4032 alloys forged pistons on the market. Staying in line with what we hold true the next logical step was for us to manufacture our own 2618 Forged Pistons but found it to be slightly out of our reach. In turn we reached out to Wiseco and are extremely happy they were able to get us together a kit for this amazing platform and community.
Please be patient with us if you do not see a compression ratio or size available through our store that you want. We are working on many new kits ranging from low low 1500hp pistons, to the high 12-13:1 compression pistons kits for those "all out" NA customers. As it sits now we wanted basically a forged version of our HLP Hyper Pistons, making sure to cover the optimal compression ratio for Forced Inductions Applications...and we did with our current listings and piston kit availabilities.
Unlike other options on the market, here at HLP we want this to be a one stop shop with the lowest prices yet high quality in the industry, so ALL of our Wiseco Forged Piston Kits will come with everything you need to install them...zero guessing. They will all include the 2618 Forged Pistons set (x6 pistons), all brand new C-clips, Ductile Nitride Pistons Ring Sets (pack of 6 sets, one per piston), Lightweight Horned Wrist Pins (or option to upgrade to our HLP THICK Horned WristPins rated to 1200hp+ ), piston spec sheet, piston to wall clearance sheet, and finally a piston ring end gapping chart based off setup and horsepower.....THIS WILL LEAVE ZERO GUESSING AS TO THE SETUP OR SPECIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR YOUR SETUP. ALL THE "BEST OF THE BEST" + INSTRUCTION ARE PROVIDED TO YOU IN ONE PACKAGE.
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.