Drop-In 10,000 RPM Honda J-Series Valve Spring Set
- Full 24pc Set -
(In Partnership with SuperTech) + Add On SuperTech Titanium Retainers
~ Note ~ Unless selected/added on, this is just for our HalferLand custom 10k RPM valve springs. You can add on SuperTech Titanium Retainers from the drop down menu.
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE OUR HALFERLAND 10k RPM (MAX .490 Valve Lift) DROP IN HONDA J-SERIES VALVE SPRINGS ARE IN. OUR KIT ALLOWS YOU TO KEEP STOCK RETAINERS AND SEATS, HOWEVER if you intend to go above 7400rpm or bounce off the rev limiter constantly, we HIGHLY SUGGEST UPGRADING to our Supertech Titanium Retainers !!!!
There was a fine line to walk in regards to valve train wear, unlike other companies full race, SUPER stiff springs that will hold nearly 45-50psi of boost (talking 1200+whp, which is very rare, and most pushing 30-32psi are making 1000whp+), we wanted to make sure our customers could run our springs daily, on stock valve train (or you can swap to SuperTech Titanium which are compatible) and not see the excessive wear that those nearly 45-50psi of boost springs will cause. Ultimately it will be the customers choice to run stock or titanium retainers, but we have have tested them extensively on multiple vehicles for over 40,000 miles NA and on Boost, with ZERO Issues. While the initial seat pressure reduces valve train wear, the incremental steps up in stiffness still put our springs to 10,000rpm and 36psi of boosted TESTED rating before any type of valve float... insuring safe daily and max HP/RPM operation.
These will fit ALL J-SERIES MOTORS from Gen 1, Gen 2 and Gen 3 with 7° keepers. This now allows our customers the ability to purchase a complete HalferLand Stage 2 CamShaft and 10k RPM Drop in Valve Springs KIT all in one shot/order (also available as an add on through our Stage 2 Cam listing)....While also having the confidence your valve springs were designed around and tested for the exact Camshaft you are installing. Our HalferLand Stage 2 cams are also 100% Drop In affair, No spacers of funky stuff needed, just select the appropriate Gen Motor you have, with the Motor breakdown list located in the motor selection drop down near pricing or in the cam listing description.
We cannot thank SuperTech enough for the support and customer service their entire team showed us! They were extremely helpful in helping us determine the specs we felt would suite just about every Honda J-Series build out there from 280-1000whp (we will also have a much stiffer spring coming that will be targeted for the “Full Race Teams” that machine their heads to allow for stupid high lift and Cam Specs, which the stock heads can’t fit). Whether you purchase Supertech current Spring and Retainer Kit, or purchase our HalferLand Performance 10k RPM Drop in Valve Springs which utilize the stock retainers and keepers (OEM Retainers -which are shown to perform up to 1000hp), rest assure that you will be getting a solid product and backing from two awesome companies!
SPRING SPECS & FEATURES
- RPM Range = 0 -10,000rpm
(WE MUST NOTE THAT WE DO NOT SUGGEST TAKING A J-SERIES MOTOR TO 10K RPMS, THEY SIMPLY DO NOT MAKE POWER THAT HIGH. THE RPM RATING IS LISTED TO SHOW THE SPRINGS STIFFNESS AND RESILIENCY TO VALVE FLOAT OR BOOST)
- Max Valve Lift = .490 @ .050"
- Allows you to reuse stock Retainers and Keepers (Titanium suggested above 7400rpm or constant rev limiter operation
Boost Capabilites = +/- 1-2psi
- 36+ psi on OEM Cams
- 32+ psi of boost on our Stage 2 Cams
- HalferLand (1) Year Guarantee
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.