We're on a roll guys! Its been in the works a while, we were actually looking at making Titanium or equivalent Valve spring retainers ourselves until the amazing team at SuperTech , who we've worked with since day #1 with our HalferLand valve springs, offered us the opportunity to stock their Titanium Retainers. So we are proud to announce we now how full HalferLand 10k RPM valve springs and Titanium Retainer kits for all Jseries engines! Though we have shown our HalferLand valve springs were designed and can be ran on stock retainers (we have ran our HalferLand Stage 2 All Around cams with stock retainers on our J30 making 350/340, Moved them to our J32 making 320whp NA, to our J32 turbo setup making 545whp and now reside in our J35 Turbo setup at 545whp, THE Entire Time on the same stock Retainers) some customers require a more robust valve train where they will be taking the motor well into the high high 7k's and sometimes into the low 8k range (we do not suggest taking a J beyond 8200rpm, simply the piston speeds are too great) and the double reassurance that they can miss a gear or bounce off redline shocking the valve train (which have caused the rare instances a stock retainer broke) and yet have it keep chugging along. Our amazing relationship with SuperTech has allowed us to not only release the Titanium retainers but to also offer them at THE BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET FOR THE FULL KIT...even as a relatively small enthusiast company ??
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.