3.0, 3.2, 3.5, & 3.7 (68mm & 78mm)
Throttle Body Thermal Gasket
One of the biggest killers to engine power is heat and heat soak. As you drive and heat is created from the engine, it's then trapped under the hood and this is what's called "Heat Soak". Heat soak can affect many of the critical engine parts and transfer into your air intake components. One of the leading ways heat soak affects parts is by Part to Part contact. When you add our HalferLand Thermal Gasket to the Throttle Body and Intake Manifold connections, you're adding a heat barrier between the two parts. The entire heat line consist of the Engine which produces the heat, which the cylinder heads are connected to it, the heads are then connected to the runners, the runners to the Intake Manifold and then the Intake Manifold to the end piece....your Throttle Body. When you add our thermal gasket you create a heat barrier and cut off the line of heat soak, in turn lowing the IAT (Intake Air Temps) by as much as 10-25* in some case (sometime more with boosted applications). This is why may drag racers prefer to run in colder conditions, as the colder the air, the denser it is, thus the more air you can shove into each cylinder...hence THE MORE POWER YOU CAN MAKE!
Stay Tuned to our Instagram Account (HalferLand Performance) as we will be building out our Thermal gasket lineup/Inventory in the upcoming months.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET. FREE SHIPPING (NO HIDDEN SHIPPING COST)
- Direct fit/Bolt on compatible with all Honda/Acura Throttle Bodies (Chose your engine in drop down menu near pricing)
- Made out of a robust Poly which can withstand up to 500*
- Pliable/Flexible to allow for proper sealing to the TB and IM
- Can reduce IAT (intake air temps) by up to 10-25* (More in some cases)
- The colder the air, the more power you make
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.