DYNO PROVEN AND CUSTOMER REVIEWED HONDA J-SERIES PERFORMANCE CAMSHAFTS ON THE MARKET!!
- WE HAVE JUST ADDED OUR "CAM CUTTING SERVICE ONLY " FOR CUSTOMERS WITH LATE MODEL J-SERIES MOTOR (14-17 MDX, TLX, RDX, RLX, ETC, ETC).
- DUE TO THE RECENT FINDINGS OF 4-5 DIFFERENT PROFILES FOR Y AND Z MOTORS, IT WILL BE SOMETIME TILL WE CAN OFFER ALL CAMS AS A "CORE PROGRAM". IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SEND IN YOUR CAMS OR ACQUIRE ANOTHER SET TO BE SENT IN, YOU MAY SELECT "OPTION 4 SERVICE ONLY" FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU NEAR THE PRICING.
- THIS MEANS IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR MOTOR SUPPORTED WITH OUR"CORE PROGRAM" YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR CAMS CUT. THIS SERVICE ALSO ELIMINATES ANY UPFRONT CORE FEE, AS YOU ARE SUPPLYING YOUR OWN CORE, WHICH REDUCES THE OVERALL COST BY -$40 UPFRONT. Please note this option takes at least 3-4 weeks, as we have to physically send your cores in to be cut, then ship them back to you.
2 - "ALL AROUND" DROP IN PERFORMANCE CAMSHAFT
& Engine Code Help
* It is the
customers responsibility to understand their engine code and compatibility. Below is a general explanation of the different J-Series generation styles.
There is also a link below you may click on that will bring up all J-Series
vehicles and engine codes. Engine Code/Application can be chosen through the
drop down located near the pricing.
to determine your engine code CLICK HERE *
If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to ask [email protected] Thank you *
Gen 1 J-Series Motor's
- Gen 1 = Traditional Multi Exit Exhaust Port Cylinder Heads (Header Style)
- J32a1 - J32a2
- J35a1 -Through- J35a4
GEN 2 J-SERIES MOTORS
- Gen 2 = Single Exit Exhaust Port Cylinder Heads, ROUND INTAKE PORTS, Single Vtec
- J30a4 - J30a5
- J37a1-2 (MDX only, single Vtec)
GEN 3 J-SERIES MOTORS
- Gen 3 = Single Exit Exhaust Port Cylinder Heads, OVAL INTAKE PORTS, Single or Dual Vtec, VCM
Dual Vtec - J37a2 (RL only) -through - J37a5
Potential HP Gains/Attributes
* Gains will vary greatly due to many factors such as engine health, other modifications, weather conditions, etc. These numbers are estimates and not guaranteed. Our proven dyno numbers can be seen within the product photo's
- Potential HP Gains = 20-45 whp (depending on Setup and Mods. Our NA J32a3 picked up 36whp/14wtq after re-tune)
- Extended Power band, peak from 3500-7200+ rpm (Suggested shift point is 7400rpm and will drop you right back into the peak power band)
- DIRECT DROP IN - Remove old cams, Install ours, Upgrade to our HalferLand/Supertech 10k rpm Titanium Valve springs, set valve lash and you're done.
- Average gains of 20-30whp in Tuned Vehicles. (Have seen peak gains into the 40+whp with good flowing intake, exhaust, compression and flowing heads) )
(Our Daily Driven J32a3 Picked up 36whp/14wtq - Installed into our *HPP Stage 1.5 PnP Heads)
*NOTICE/ BE ADVISED*
1.) Please note, this item requires your old cams (Core's) to be returned to us (Unless you select "Option 4" from the drop down for "Cutting Service Only" where you send in your cams to be cut) You may chose to NOT send them in, but a core charge will be issued. Core options can be found in the Drop Down, located near the pricing. There are multiple options to allow the most flexibility for our customers. Please Contact Us at [email protected] to receive our shipping/Core return address. If you have any questions, please contact us [email protected]
2.) We also HIGHLY recommend you tune your vehicle for our Cams after install to gain the full potential out of them. With that said, some of our customer have installed them on stock ECU's and reported back 12-2owhp gains, though again a full re-tune is HIGHLY RECOMENEDED TO SEE FULL GAINS FROM OUR *HP STAGE 2 CAMS
3.) As all performance/modified Cams, these will trigger a false "Misfire" code, as the ECU's Cam and Crank sensor are no longer getting the stock parameter signals (opening and closing times of the valves) so the ECU mistakenly thinks its a misfire. If installing on a Stock ECU vehicle, you may still drive the vehicle as normal, though the CEL will flash, which can be annoying.
Again, A FULL TUNE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and that Misfire code can be turned off in all tuning programs (Hondata, Motech, Haltech, AEM etc). If you have a tuning system and need assistance with locating that code disabling feature, please feel free to reach out to us and we will help you out free of charge to get ride of that light/code.
* DUE TO THE INCREASE LIFT AND DURATION, UPGRADED VALVE SPRINGS IS A MUST WITH OUR *HP STAGE 2 CAMS!!
YOU CAN CHOSE TO ADD OUR 10K RPM VALVE SPRING TO YOUR ORDER FROM THE DROP DOWN OPTIONS, THIS WILL ALSO TAKE OFF/DISCOUNT $15 OFF THE SPRINGS FOR ORDERING AS A CAM / SPRING SET
Please be sure to check the Option Drop down near the pricing!! We fully list all vehicles we support, if you don't see your motor, then we do not support it yet but you still have the "CUTTING SERVICE ONLY" option where you can directly send your own cams in to be cut, which now opens the door for ALL MODELS to run our HalferLand Stage 2 "All Around" Cams.
It is well known that changing your Honda J-Series Cams is one of the best ways to increase HorsePower in your motor, as the J-Series have some of the smallest OEM cams Honda has put out.
Our HalferLand Performance Stage 2 Camshafts are THE BEST-Proven Stage 2 STREET-ABLE Cam grinds on the market and we have Dynos to prove it (See Photo's). This fact is backed by our (3) Years of Research, Development, and Proven Dyno numbers (See Photo's Above). This is what allowed our Daily Driven J32a3 7th Gen Accord to put down 316whp/262wtq NA/Naturally Aspirated on 93 PUMP GAS. All the while being held back quite a bit with an incomplete tune, -2 Step colder plugs, small 2.5" Exhaust, heavy 245 tire's and 17x9 rims (Tune was incomplete as we were going turbo the next week and needed a baseline, hence the -2 step colder plugs). A simple change to any of those factors and the motor was easily 325+whp. This again is a simple daily driven J32a3, stock bottom end, our *HP Stage 1-2 PnP Heads, with our Stage 2 Cams Installed and Full Bolt on, HalferLand Tuned and on 93 Pump Gas (Not Race Gas).
That motor is now boosted and we once again back up our claims with yet another Amazing dyno sheet....with the car putting down over 600hp at the motor and 545whp/467wtq ON ONLY 8PSI!!!!! That's 28-30whp per 1psi, which can only be attributed to a well put together combo and Camshaft. We have designed these Cams to shine from 3,500-7,500 RPM. Along with that, the Cam will have an aggressive "Chop" at idle..but not to the point of stalling the motor. We have also designed the cam to not lose ANY power down low or Mid-Range (actually gains mid-range) as many performance cams lose power there, all the while being "Daily/Street" driven friendly. The HP* Stage 2 Cam is suitable for ANY Street/Strip Car, Naturally Aspirated, Nitrous, or Boosted (Turbo or Supercharged) J-Series Vehicle.
If you need a full "Race Spec" Cams, Please feel free to reach out to us, as we can also do custom specs (Email @ [email protected])
*We will have a full Race Spec'd Cam coming soon ;) *
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.