- Please note this option takes at least 3-4 weeks -
IF YOU ARE CHOOSING OUR "CAM CUTTING SERVICE" PLEASE ADD YOUR ENGINE CODE INTO THE ORDER NOTES FOR OUR REFERENCE
HLP's HONDA/ACURA J-SERIES
"WILD STREET" TRUE STAGE 1 DROP IN PERFORMANCE CAMSHAFTS
& Engine Code Help
If we have your engine code in stock, it will be listed in the drop down option menu under our pricing. If not, our cam cutting service is open to all Engine Codes and would require you to ship in your engine code cams
If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to ask [email protected] Thank you
Potential HP Gains/Attributes
* Gains will vary greatly due to many factors such as engine health, other modifications, weather conditions, etc. These numbers are estimates and not guaranteed. Our proven dyno numbers can be seen within the product photo's
- Potential HP Gains =
15-35whp, depending on Setup/ Mods
- Average gains of 20-25+whp in Tuned Vehicles. Customers in Forced Induction Applications have seen peak gains into the 32+whp with good flowing intake, exhaust, compression and flowing heads
- Test Vehicles and R&D showed results of 26whp gains in an FBO retuned J35a8
- Extended Power band, peak from 3500-7400+ rpm (Suggested shift point is 7300rpm and will drop you right back into the peak power band)
- DIRECT DROP IN - Remove old cams, Install our HLP Wild Street Stage 1's, set valve lash and you're done!!
* TUNING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO SEE FULL HP POTENTIAL*
- All Cams are cut to our Industry leading HLP WILD STREET Stage 1 Cams specs, Polished and surface Re-Hardened, AKA "Hardfaced"
-Though it's not required as all OEM Cams are factory hardened well below the depths of grinding, we still have all of our cams surface RE-HARDENED. Here is a helpful video explaining this process and why not to believe everything you see or hear on the internet that grinding takes away the hardness. Don't be sold on expensive $1200-$1500 billet cams when it's not needed. Billet cams are intended for the ALL OUT, high rpm, high loads of 1200+whp engines.
*NOTICE/ BE ADVISED*
1.) We HIGHLY recommend you tune your vehicle for our Cams after install to gain the full potential out of them. With that said, some of our customer have installed them on stock ECU's and reported back 15-22whp gains, though again a full re-tune is HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED TO SEE FULL GAINS FROM OUR *HP STAGE 1 WILD STREET CAMS
2.) As all performance/modified Cams, these MAY trigger a false "Misfire" code, as the ECU's Cam and Crank sensor are no longer getting the stock parameter signals (opening and closing times of the valves) so the ECU MIGHT mistakenly thinks its a misfire. If installing on a Stock ECU vehicle, you may still drive the vehicle as normal, though the CEL will flash, which can be annoying. It will not effect the car driveability at all. This holds true for all performance cams, anytime valve time is changed and is not tuned for you run the possiblity of a false misfire code. We have honestly seen this as hit or miss, some stock ECU's do and some don't.
Again, A FULL TUNE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and that Misfire code can be turned off in all tuning programs (Hondata, Motech, Haltech, AEM etc). If you have a tuning system and need assistance with locating that code disabling feature, please feel free to reach out to us and we will help you out free of charge to get ride of that light/code.
We Offer Bundle packages on this very listing, so if you need our upgraded 10k rpm valve springs and titanium retainers you can add them in from the drop down menu and save $$$
It is well known that changing your Honda J-Series Cams is one of the best ways to increase Horse Power in your motor, as the J-Series have some of the smallest OEM cams Honda has put out.
Our HalferLand Performance Stage 1 WILD STREET Camshafts are THE BEST-Proven Stage 1 100% Drop in Cam grinds on the market. This fact is backed by our (6+) Years of Research, Development, and Proven Dyno numbers, with no competition showing the R&D and number backing as we do. This is what allowed our Daily Driven J32a3 7th Gen Accord to put down 316whp/262wtq NA/Naturally Aspirated on 93 PUMP GAS with our Stage 2's. All the while being held back quite a bit with an incomplete tune, -2 Step colder plugs, small 2.5" Exhaust, heavy 245 tire's and 17x9 rims (Tune was incomplete as we were going turbo the next week and needed a baseline, hence the -2 step colder plugs). A simple change to any of those factors and the motor was easily 325+whp. This again is a simple daily driven J32a3, stock bottom end, our *HP Stage 1-2 PnP Heads, with our Stage 2 Cams Installed and Full Bolt on, HalferLand Tuned and on 93 Pump Gas (Not Race Gas).
We took our development even further with that engine now being boosted and we once again backs up our claims with yet another Amazing dyno sheet....with the car putting down over 600hp at the motor and 545whp/467wtq ON ONLY 8PSI!!!!! That's 28-30whp per 1psi, which can only be attributed to a well put together combo and Camshaft.
We have designed these Cams to shine from 3,500-7,400 RPM (suggested shift point of 7300, as by 7400 power will start to drop off). Along with that, the Cam will have an aggressive sounding "Chop" at idle..but not to the point of stalling the motor. We have also designed the cam to not lose ANY power down low or Mid-Range (actually gains mid-range) as many performance cams lose power there, all the while being "Daily/Street" driven friendly. Our HLP Stage 1 WILD Street Cam is suitable for ANY Street/Strip Car, Naturally Aspirated, Nitrous, or Boosted (Turbo or Supercharged) J-Series Vehicle.
If you need a full "Race Spec" Cams, Please feel free to reach out to us, as we can also do custom specs
(Email - [email protected])
*We will have a full Race Spec'd Cam coming soon ;) *
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.