- Please note, You can now either choose for us to provide you with a Used IM to be serviced or you may ship in your own Manifold so we can perform our porting services.
Please Contact Us at [email protected] to receive our shipping/Core return address. If you have any questions in regards to which Top Plate cover to buy, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Please note, if you choose to add in the Intake Manifold and cover, our pricing covers not only the cost of the Intake Manifold, but also the Top Plate/cover AND the full Port and Polish service. This is not like other companies $600 stock IM listing, where you're buying just the stock Intake Manifold with no PnP. Here we can either provide the IM for you and Full PnP OR you can send yours in for full PnP service.
Honda/Acura J-Series - Intake Manifold Porting and Polishing Service
* We can perform the service on any Honda/Acura Manifold, along with other manufactuers. If you would like the service for another manufactuerer, please contact first to discuss options.
Potential HP Gains
5-25 whp (Average seen is 10-20whp)
* Gains will vary greatly due to many factors such as engine health, other modifications, weather conditions, if NA, Forced Induction (Gains the most with Stage 3) or Nitrous (also great gains) etc. These numbers are estimates and not guaranteed. Our proven dyno numbers can be seen within the product photo's
* Please note the Stage 1-3 options in the "Options Drop Down" located above, near the pricing. You may determine the level of PnP work you desire. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask [email protected] Thank you *
Our HalferLand Performance Ported and Polished Intake Manifolds are the perfect addition to your bolt-on J-Series! If opting for this service, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND having your runners done at the same time, as we gasket match the Intake Manifold "Runner Side Ports" to the "Inlets of the Runners" themselves. That matching achieves the best possible air flow through your entire intake tract.
Our "HP" Intake Manifolds are meticulously port matched, opened to the maximum diameter (TB Inlet and Runner Side Port outlets), while still maintaining structural integrity/velocity and also smoothed/polished to a high shine (Stage 2-3). In order to take advantage of your other bolt on modifications (Intake, EX, etc) you must also make sure the engine is taking in, or can take in all the air it requires. This approach is what has yielded our motors the amazing NA (316whp/262wtq J32a3 on 93pump) and Boosted Power (580-600whp on only 8psi J32a3) that other companies struggle to achieve. It's only when each part is maximized and matched down the entire intake track are you fully taking advantage of the work and gains. On top of this, you'll find our quality and pricing is unmatched!! With the amount of love and precision put into all of our parts, you will not find a rivaled part with this quality, for this price.
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.