HALFERLAND PERFORMANCE BILLET SHORT SHIFTER ATTACHMENT
(ACURA TL, TSX, HONDA ACCORD MANUAL)
Choose your vehicle fitment from the drop down menu
Our HalferLand Performance Billet Short Shifters have arrived!! Unlike other stand alone short shifter boxes in the $500+ range or cheaper eBay options, our billet Short Shifter Attachment is directly compatible with the OEM Shifter box, making it a fraction of the cost AT JUST $69.95 FREE SHIPPING. It's also modeled after an older style, tried and true Short Shifters many have come to love from back in the day, which we personally run in Bertha our Turbo 560whp daily driven/R&D 06' Accord Coupe 6spd, for over a decade now and have never touched it after installing. From personal experience we can tell you it's a night and day difference with shift. Our HalferLand Billet Short Shifter will reduce the overall throw by 40%, making shift much quicker and more direct, helping to eliminate a lot of the free play which can lead to misshifts. Best of of all the are CnC'd from robust billet 6061 Aluminum, Made In the USA, not cheap eBay metals and as all of our products is backed by our Industry leading (and only on the market) 1yr Guarantee/Warranty + Free shipping!
WE WILL HAVE THEM IN ALL THE FOLLOWING MODELS AND VEHICLES TO START. WE ARE DEVELOPING MORE FOR OTHER MODELS BUT FOR NOW THESE ARE THE MODELS WE HAVE TESTED AND HAVE OUR SHORT SHIFTER ATTACHMENTS FOR.
- 03-07 HONDA ACCORD MANUAL (K AND J ENGINES)
-08-12 Accord Manual (All)
-13-17 Accord Manual (All)
-18-22 Accord Manuals (All)
- 04-08 ACURA TL MANUAL
-04-12 ACURA TSX MANUAL
-02-03 ACURA TL TYPE S MANUAL
- INSTALLATION -
*PLEASE FIND PRINTABLE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE LINKS BELOW. WE DO NOT HAVE ALL FITMENT/APPLICATIONS, BUT FOR THE MOST PART THE PROCESS IS THE SAME OR VERY CLOSE FOR ALL VEHCILES.
We are in the process of making installation instruction per given vehicle but for now the install is very straight forward 2 of 5 stars and require just basic hand tools. You will need to gain access to your center console and shifter box pulled out as shown in our listing photos (A repair manual will come in handy and can be purchased online or you can search the web on how to get to your shifter box). From there you will simply remove the plastic pivot ball bushing on the end of the shifter rod (as shown in listing images), You will loosen the two lock screws on each side of our HalferLand Short Shifter Attachment just enough to be able to slide the attachment all the way onto the end of the OEM shift rod where the plastic ball was and until it bottoms out . Then tighten the lock screws on each side of the attachment (the sifter box has a view hole on each side, it's best to align the lock screws with the view ports for future viewing or removal and then put the OEM plastic pivot bushing back onto the HalferLand Short shifter Ball Joint (best to remove and install the bushing with a pair of plier or it may be difficult to pull off and reinstall, as its a tight snap fit).....and YOUR DONE...Reinstall and enjoy.
- NOTE -
To ensure the lock screws don't come loose during aggressive driving, a light amount of blue thread lock can be applied to each lock screw of our attachment during install.
PRINTABLE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
03-07 HONDA ACCORD MANUAL (K AND J ENGINES)
- 04-08 ACURA TL MANUAL
-04-12 ACURA TSX MANUAL
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITIAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITIONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 6% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.