Replacement Connecting Rod Bolts
- Set of (12)pc -
OUR HLP - ARP2000 EQUIVALANT 3/8TH 1500HP ROD BOLTS
ARE SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR HLP 1300HP J35 RODS OR ANY ROD THAT WILL ACCEPT 3/8TH SIZED BOLTS.
THESE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH STOCK CONNECTING RODS
- DESCRIPTION -
Our HalferLand Performance Replacement Rod Bolts are perfect for the track focused customer needing to rebuild their motor, while wanting to still run their HalferLand Performance 1000hp+ J35 Rods. Our Rods bolts were specifically designed around our connecting rods, utilizing extremely durable chrome moly steel, with a smaller 1.0 thread pitch for more biting/clamping force and overall thicker at 3/8th" over OEM. Please keep in mind, as every rod bolt in existence they are stretch to yield, so after the initial bearing clearance checks, the next time you take them off replacements should be used, or you run the risk of a fatigued or stretched bolt, which obviously is no good in a high horsepower J-Series engine
- SPECIFICATIONS -
-Thread Size: 3/8 inch
-Thread Pitch : 1.0mm pitch
-Rod Bolt Nut Style: 12-point
-Strength: 225,000 psi
- Torque Spec: 55ft lbs
- 1500HP CAPABLE
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.