HONDA J-SERIES ONE PIECE TAPERED PISTON RING COMPRESSOR
*It's highly recommended to use a LIBERAL amount of engine oil on the entire interior surface/walls of our tapered piston ring compressor tools. It will help the piston rings to slide through and also lubricates them at the same time for the cylinder wall.
They should NEVER be used dry or with just light oil*
We are proud to announce we now have our HalferLand Performance Honda J-Series Tapered Solid One Piece Piston Ring Compressors, USA MADE, IN STOCK. They come in ALL SIZES of J-SERIES engine, ALL (J30, J32, J35 and J37).
If you have or will be building an engine, this is a MUST. Our HLP Tapered Piston Ring compressor offers huge time savings that any DIY/Garage builders or hell, even SAE mechanics will need when assembling a Honda J Series engine. Unlike the common metal compressors you have to tighten, which never seat properly and makes the pistons extremely hard to install, our one piece tapered compressor allows you to simply install the piston rings onto the piston, then slide the entire rods and piston assembly together through the tools big opening, and the tool does the rest for you, with the tapering necking down to the EXACT size of the piston and cylinder wall diameter, allowing the rings to slide smoothly past the cylinder walls and drop down into the cylinder.
If you ever used the metal tightening tools, you know how much of a PITA they are (we literally spent two hours on one piston for a build, as the tool had use and any small dent to the thin metal tools effects the fitment). Unlike the more expensive metal $50-$60 One piece tapered tools, our HalferLand One piece tapered Ring compressor will only be $29.99 FREE SHIPPING, 3D Printed in the USA off our blueprints and test fitting, out of high quality Poly and to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, making for the easiest and smoothest piston install possible.
AND AS ALWAYS, OUR PARTS ARE BACKED WITH CONFIDENCE WITH OUR UNMATCHED AND INDUSTRY LEADING (ONLY) 1YR WARRANTY/GUARANTEE
PRODUCT FEATURES AND SPECS
- Comes in all J-Series piston diameters
- The best, easiest, streamlined way to install pistons with piston rings into cylinders
- USA Manufactured, tailored directly to the Honda J-Series Engine
- Made of high strength 7250psi Polyethylene
- Precisely 3Dprinted to tight tolerances of just .020"
When assembling and installing pistons with brand new rings, oil should be applied to all ring, ring lands and especially the oil control ring. Also adding a light coat to the interior wall of the piston rings compressor tool will aid with install. It's important that you make sure the rings are seated properly when initially sliding the rod and piston into the compressor, or even a small amount of uneven angle can lead to slight binding. If you find the piston rocks to one side, simply apply pressure to the opposite side to even it out. Once the piston is low enough the rings will be fully seated and you can apply direct pressure downwards to break the threshold of the cylinder walls. Tolerances are very tight, as there meant to be to make sure the rings clean the cylinder walls.
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.