$225 Late Fee and equipment charge is paid up front with the cost of the order - The Fee is then Refunded once equipment is returned back to us, intact with no damage and in working order.
Please be sure to read over the ENTIRE DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS LISTING
*Please note, shipping on this item is completely FREE. We ship to you and also include a Free return label within the box, so simply tape the label on the box after SAFELY repacking the hardware and drop it off at the post office :)
Factory ECU, Key, Immobilizer Re-Programming to Vehicle
( For Hondata Compatibility, Etc
Up to Year 2010' Vehicles)
Pricing, Refund, Fee
Please note, due to the equipment being utilized, we require and upfront equipment charge, similar to a core fee. Once the service have been performed and our equipment is returned back to us intact, we will then issue the credit back to the card on file. There is also a $40 per day late fee associated to this service and return of equipment.
Exceptions do apply, but the late fee is based off the time frame (24hrs) we provide for this service once the equipment arrives to you, excluding any permission provided by HalferLand Performance staff that states otherwise (full description below in the product "Requirements" section. If the time frame is not met, the late fee of $40 per day is applied and pulled from the upfront Equipment Charge Credit.
Description/How it Works -
As many know, certain tuning software require the appropriate ECU's to be ran in order to support the software and ultimately be able to tune your vehicle....or the stock ecu simply goes bad and a new one is needed. In doing so, when a stock ECU is swapped out it must be re-programmed to that new vehicle, as will the Key and Immobilizer, or the car wont run. In the past many customer will take their vehicle to the dealer after everything is wired in (if they can find a dealer willing to, as some refuse with the "Race Only" software) and then swap the ECU and have them re-program it. It's time consuming, very little support offered if issue's do arise and worse is the HIGH COST (sometime as much as $450)..... WELL THOSE DAYS ARE OVER. Our reprogramming service's allow you to do everything from your garage or home! If you meet the requirement's listed below in our "Requirement" list, then you make the purchase, we ship our laptop and hardware to you, you connect everything together and plug it in to the OBD2 connector slot of the vehicle. From there WiFi is required as we remotely tap into the laptop and take over. Your physical services will be required, as certain procedures require cycling of the key on/off and other various processes.
- Perfect for OEM fixes too -
Fried OEM ECU
(must read over ALL of these)
1.) You must have ALL of the wiring, hardware, ECU etc. already purchased and installed.
This service is meant to be the end procedure in setting up you new ECU, without everything in place this service is useless. This is very important as there is a 24hr time limit on this item from the point of delivery to customer and return shipping back to HalferLand Performance (return tracking provided to us). That means when the unit arrives, your clock starts. This means DO NOT PURCHASE this service until you 100% have everything wired up and ready for the ECU to be programmed to the new vehicle, key and immobilizer. Each day over the time limit is a $40 fee ($40 per day). This is in place to keep it fair and allow each customer their time, without one keeping the unit for weeks.
2.) Purchasing for Hondata Compatibility -
As stressed in #1 , it's required you have all wiring, hardware, ECU's, and tuning software already hooked up. In the case's of vehicles such as 03-07 Accord MT and 04-06 TL MT, Hondata requires the adapter harness and CAN adapter to be installed. Without doing so our service will not work properly and you'll be stuck purchasing this service another time. AGAIN, ALL WIRING/HARDWARE, ETC MUST BE INSTALLED PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS SERVICE.
*If you're using our service to add Hondata Flashpro to your 03-07 Accord V6 MT or 04-06 TL V6 MT, and are using the 07-08 TL AUTO ECU
1.) You must first register your Flashpro unit and create an account with Hondata, and register the unit as "OUTSIDE THE U.S." or we will be locked out
2.) You must convert/Flash the ECU using the Flashpro unit from Auto to MT (selecting the proper ECU in the software. This is done by being hooked up to the OBD2 in the car). The Ecu does not need to be synced to the car to do this. This step is very important or the ECU will not work, as it's an AUTO ECU and needs to be Flashed to MT.
If you are unsure whatsoever about this process, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE TOUCHING YOUR HODATA UNIT and first download the Hondata FlashPro editing software from their website onto your computer, as the software will be needed. We can also do this for you remotely once you receive the hardware from us. It's important this is done correctly or our hardware will be locked out and will not work.
3.) MUST HAVE WIFI / INTERNET ACCESS AVAILABLE AT THE VEHICLE LOCATION
Our computer requires internet access at the time the service is being performed and this service requires that you have wifi available (GOOD WIFI, NOT MC.DONALD PARKING LOT WIFI). If you do not have internet access or cannot get it, please do not purchase this service. All sales are final for this service, no refunds will be issued if we attempt to perform the service and you have no wifi. Thank you
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.