Solenoid Oil Filter Relocation Adapter + Pressure Switch O-Ring
- Fits ALL Model J-Series Engine (Read Installation)-
We are very proud to announce our new product stocking with the Vtec Oil Filter Relocation Kit, offering which is hands down the best Oil Filter Relocation kit on the market. If you have every attempted a typical install of the common Oil Filter Relocation kits on the market you would have found the same obstacles and flaws we did. First, there's simply no room for anything additional in the front passenger fender/tire well. As most people, we attempted to route lines around the lower control arm, around subframes, under control arms, past the crank pulley...none of those attempts were good "Safe"" locations or routing....there simply wasn't enough room. We ended up finding the lines either ran to low, ran into another parts or were dangerously close to other parts and the road.....Well that is NO MORE!
With this TracTuff relocation kit the adapter bolts straight onto the block in place of the stock Vtec Solinoid. What that does is bring the entire unit and the lines higher up, closer into the actual engine bay allowing for more room and free range to route oil lines safely and creates a small profile overall which takes up much less room. On top of that the piece is absolutely beautiful, being fully machined from a solid 6061 Block of Billet!
Please note, this listing is ONLY for the Vtec Solenoid adapter block, you will still need to purchase the actual Oil Filter Relocation housing which the filter screws onto (in that case the traditional kits like you see on Ebay can be used, as it's relocated and not in any danger of be damaged or too close to moving parts). So in sum, this listing is only for the part that bolts to the engine block, from there it has the -10AN oil lines coming out of it, over to the oil filter housing you install elsewhere remotely.
You may also add our -10 ORB fittings from the drop down menu next to the pricing, as they can be tough to find on the market sometimes. We have found the best option is a straight fittings out of the relocation block, and then either 45* or 90* -10AN swivel fittings off of them into your -10 Oil lines, which then route to the oil filter housing relocation adapter.
The adpater will include only the Oil Pressure Sensor O-Ring, but no other gasket is offered. It would be in the customer best interest to purchase the main gasket at a minimum (Vtec Spool Valve Main gasket and screen as they usually compress over time and the screen clogs).
1.) The Billet Adapter Installs in the place of the stock OEM Vtec Solenoid. Take the Solenoid off, swap all sensors over, swap the Vtec Plunger AND SPRING over and then install the new Billet Adapter. It's that easy
2.) The area of installation can be tight and we found there's much more room if you remove the front passenger axle for installation.
3.) It's also best to install all fittings tightly onto the adapter block before installing it, as again there's limited access in that area of the engine bay/wheel well (hence the need to this adapter block)
It must also be noted the fitment between the -10ORB fittings coming out of the adapter block and the crank pulley (whether the fittings are purchased from us or 3rd party) will be very tight tolerances, so it's best to have your accessory belt Pre-installed on the crank pulley before attempting the install.
5.) You will need (2) -10 ORB fittings (average cost online is $29.95per pc...OUR PRICE IS $24.95 FOR BOTH X2 REQUIRED) so it's a good idea to add this option to your order!) to be installed on the kit (as shown in the product photos). From there you may source whatever -10 swivel fitting that suites your needs (we found 45* or 90* works best). We do offer the -10AN ORB fittings on the drop down menu near the pricing and will include both (x2) if you choose to include them with your purchase.
6.) Sensors, Gaskets and Fittings are NOT included (only the Pressure Sensor O-Ring and the Adapter Block). However, again we do offer the option to purchase the -10 ORB fittings from the drop down menu located next to the pricing. For gaskets, we found Rockauto.com to have the best quality and prices without having to search too hard on the web.
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.