Cnc Billet 6061 1.4lb LightWeight Crank Pulley
Product Specs/Features/Expected HP Gains
- Average Gains of 7-10whp due to it's light weight reducing parasitic loss in the accessory drive
- 84% or 7lbs lighter then Stock Crank Pulley, weighing in at ONLY 1.4lbs!!!
- At only 1.4lbs its nearly as light as most UD pulley but with no charging issues!!
(most UD pulley are right around 1lb)
- Made in the USA from Extremely Resilient CnC'ed 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Machine Balanced to tight tolerances of just .25 of a Gram
- Drastic Increase of throttle response
- Stock Diameter (No charging issue as seen on Underdriven LW Pulleys)
- Retains the stock belt size, making it a 100% swap replacement. No second guessing what belt to run or search for a new one if something happens
- Most affordable U.S. Made J-Series LW crank Pulley on the market by up to $70! (Others priced at $160-$200)
- 1 Year HalferLand Performance Guarantee!!
We have been working on our Lightweight pulleys for quite some time now and THEY ARE FINALLY IN! Made in U.S.A.! FITS ALL Gen 2 and Up J-SERIES MOTORS (Single Belt Drive, if your J Motor has two accessory belts then this pulley will not fit. We will be coming out with a Gen 1 motor pulley later)!!!
As always, we strive to offer extremely high quality products at an even lower price then our competitors. Our Precision CnC, Machine Balanced to a .25 gram LW Crank Pulley will beat most name brand competitors pricing by over $80 (some as high as $180-$230).
Our HalferLand Performance 1.4# Light Weight Crank Pulley is also 84% LIGHTER THEN THE STOCK OEM PULLEY! This weight reduction greatly reduce parasitic loss on your accessory drive, on the crank and gives your car a much more robust, Snappy, Throttle response!! On top of that you can expect to see around 7-10whp (not Crank HP, but wheel HP) from our Ultra Lightweight Pulley. That is an incredible “Bang For Buck” gains, as some 3.7 IM and TB only gain 5-10whp!!! The Stock/Full Size Diameter also makes it a “Straight Replacement” part, no need to purchase or search for the correct belt size, just take the old pulley off and put our new LW pulley on! Keeping the stock length belt. ??
It must be noted that our HalferLand Performance 1.4lb Full Size/Diameter LW Crank Pulleys are machined to very, very tight tolerances, being our motors don't use what other motors do in traditional harmonic balancers (large amounts of rubber on crank pulley to absorb shock and harmonics, our cranks are finally balanced internally). As say a Cam pulley, these will be very tight to install and we recommend you.......
1.) lube the snout of the crank before installing the new pulley
2.) gently wiggle back and forth if it hangs up
3.) make sure you're installing the pulley directly on (very slight variations may cause it to hang up)
4.) And only if absolutely needed, you may use a rubber mallet to lightly tap it in.
The tight tolerances are in place to eliminate any play, which ultimately will lead to engine vibration down the road. In any case DO NOT REMOVE MATERIAL OFF THE PULLEY!!! If it gets hung up, refer to the steps above and try again. Removing material from the pulley can cause excessive play, which will only grow with time and could cause engine damage!!