Cnc Billet 6061 1.4lb LightWeight Crank Pulley
*MADE IN THE U.S.A WITH AMERICAN SOLID 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM (NOT CHINESE POT METAL AS OTHER OFFERINGS OF SIMILAR DESIGN, FROM WELL KNOWN SUPPLIERS *
NOW COMES STANDARD IN OUR HIGH SHINE ANODIZED HLP GOLD NUGGET FINISH, TO PROTECT AGAINST COLDER CLIMATES AND SALTY ROADS
Product Specs/Features/Expected HP Gains
- Average Gains of 7-10whp due to it's light weight reducing parasitic loss in the accessory drive
- 84% or 7lbs lighter then Stock Crank Pulley, weighing in at ONLY 1.4lbs!!!
- At only 1.4lbs its nearly as light as most UD pulley but with no charging issues!!
(most UD pulley are right around 1lb)
- SAFE to run PERIOD, even with light weight flywheel! -
The J-Engine is internally balanced, unlike an externally balanced engine such as an LS that use the pulley to counteract rotating harmonics. Anyone who states these are not safe to run are DEAD wrong, as we and MANY others have ran these for decades with ZERO ISSUES (currently on our 600hp TURBO J35 WITH a light weight fly wheel, 40k miles on this setup alone, along with all past NA and Nitrous Builds we had).
- Made in the USA from Extremely Resilient CnC'ed 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Machine Balanced to tight tolerances of just .25 of a Gram
- Drastic Increase of throttle response
- Stock Diameter (No charging issue as seen on Underdriven LW Pulleys)
- Retains the stock belt size, making it a 100% swap replacement. No second guessing what belt to run or search for a new one if something happens
- Most affordable U.S. Made J-Series LW crank Pulley on the market by up to $60+!
- 1 Year HalferLand Performance Guarantee!!
We have been working on our Lightweight pulleys for quite some time now and THEY ARE FINALLY IN! Made in U.S.A.! FITS ALL Gen 2 and Up J-SERIES MOTORS (Single Belt Drive, if your J Motor has two accessory belts then this pulley will not fit. We will be coming out with a Gen 1 motor pulley later)!!!
As always, we strive to offer extremely high quality products at an even lower price then our competitors. Our Precision CnC, Machine Balanced to a .25 gram LW Crank Pulley will beat all name brand competitors pricing.
Our HalferLand Performance 1.4# Light Weight Crank Pulley is also 84% LIGHTER THEN THE STOCK OEM PULLEY! This weight reduction greatly reduce parasitic loss on your accessory drive, on the crank and gives your car a much more robust, Snappy, Throttle response!! On top of that you can expect to see around 7-10whp (not Crank HP, but wheel HP) from our Ultra Lightweight Pulley. That is an incredible “Bang For Buck” gains, as some 3.7 IM and TB only gain 5-10whp!!! The Stock/Full Size Diameter also makes it a “Straight Replacement” part, no need to purchase or search for the correct belt size, just take the old pulley off and put our new LW pulley on! Keeping the stock length belt. ??
It must be noted that our HalferLand Performance 1.4lb Full Size/Diameter LW Crank Pulleys are machined to very, very tight tolerances, being our motors don't use what other motors do in traditional harmonic balancers (large amounts of rubber on crank pulley to absorb shock and harmonics, our cranks are finally balanced internally). As say a Cam pulley, these will be very tight to install and we recommend you.......
1.) lube the snout of the crank before installing the new pulley
2.) gently wiggle back and forth if it hangs up
3.) make sure you're installing the pulley directly on (very slight variations may cause it to hang up)
4.) And only if absolutely needed, you may use a rubber mallet to lightly tap it in.
The tight tolerances are in place to eliminate any play, which ultimately will lead to engine vibration down the road. In any case DO NOT REMOVE MATERIAL OFF THE PULLEY!!! If it gets hung up, refer to the steps above and try again. Removing material from the pulley can cause excessive play, which will only grow with time and could cause engine damage!!
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.