KING RACING PRODUCTS
HONDA J-SERIES XP COATED RACE ROD BEARINGS
* Best price guaranteed after others tax and shipping*
NOTE - The "X" in Kings XP Race Coated Bearing lineup does not mean that it's extra clearance as HX...the XP identifies their race coated series. If you need HX (extra clearance) in Kings XP coated race bearings, simply select "HX / .001" extra clearance" bearings from the drop down menu on this store listing
We now offer Kings full lineup of bearings at the best price on the market by any approved dealer! We will also beat or price match any reputable competitors pricing (not an unverified Chinese seller, yes, there are knock off King bearings on eBay and if there price is 30% lower then anyone else, there's a reason! We are an authorized dealer with King, so no second guessing about quality or price
If you don't see something you need, please email our customer support team at [email protected]
Please select your size from the drop down menu.
We're proud to announce we are now a distributor of the leading high horsepower J-Series bearings on the market, King Racing Bearings. King is the leading established, tried and true name in the performance bearing industry with all the best racing teams in the world running them. No more guessing if certain unknown bearing brands, counterfeit brand name bearings sold on eBay or made in China will spec out to the correct tolerances, Here at HalferLand Performance we offer King Racing Bearings directly from the source, with King offering the highest bearing technology available, tightest and most accurate bearing clearance tolerances in the industry and the leader in bearing material and coatings...which is what we use in the majority of our in house customers engine builds.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE BEARINGS -
We will be offering King J-Series Main bearings for the crank in ALL SIZES AVAILABLE IN THE INDUSRTY. Below is a brief description to help you better choose your needs, based of your engine and parts condition.
STD/STANDARD - This will be the majority of customers building with good condition parts not requiring any machining. Good for 300-600+whp
STD-X OR HX - As a STD Standard Bearing, these are STD fitment, installing into any non-machined, OEM good condition engines and parts (AKA stock, not damaged). However unlike STD bearings these have .001" extra clearance between the bearing and journals, adding an extra .001" of oil cushion for higher load/heat engines. Most manufactures will indicate these bearings with extra oil cushion of .001" by an HX or X on the end of the part number. For King that will be an X, for ACL and other companies that's an HX. These will usually be best in high load, all out engines needed the extra oil layer/cushion. We suggest a X or HX bearing in 600+WHP engines. It must be noted some companies such as King only offer the HX (.001" extra oil clearance) in their Coated/Racing bearing line ups, same as ACL. These are unusually best in 600+whp engines or pure race cars that see high and constant load, or live their life's at wide open throttle.
.025mm or .001" UNDERSIZED - These can be thought of as the opposite of the HX (hair of extra clearance) where these bearing instead of more clearance have .001" of less. As the STD bearings are intended for, these are used on good condition crank and rods, not needing any machining to be fixed. However, it's usually the case the parts while in good condition are a little worn and to make up the bearing distance and to bring the bearing clearance into spec, an undersized (meaning closer to the journal, or more meat) are used to take the space up. These are also used in conjunction with STD bearings if needing to fine tune your bearing clearances (example, STD bearing on the crank cap and .025mm on block size main)
.25mm or .010" OVERSIZED - These bearings are used when the Rod Big end or block journal need to be brought back into tolerances from damaged or not being straight, needing a line bore or machining to get them aligned or true. Being the outside block size or rod side is machined, the bearings outer edge needs to be larger, hence "Oversized". If the damage of imperfections are light/not deep, usually a .25mm / .010" will suffice and the rods big end or block journals can be machined to match the clearance.
.50mm or .020" OVERSIZED -
These are the same as .25mm oversized, just with a larger outer diameter to accommodate .50mm of machining. Meant for damaged block journals or rod big ends
- KING BEARING MATERIALS -
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.