KING RACING PRODUCTS
HONDA J-SERIES MAIN/CRANK BEARINGS
King does not offer STD-HX (.001" extra clearance) in their non coated bearing lineup but they do offer .25mm and .50mm.
If you need King HX bearings please find them here on our store under our King "XP" Coated series bearing listing
(Available in ALL SIZES. See description below to better help you choose)
- FREE SHIPPING -
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED -
*Will match any verified/reputable sellers, not Ebay random store. Yes, there ARE Ebay knock-off King bearings so be careful who you order from. Always purchase from an Authorized King Racing Bearings dealer, even if not us*
Please select your size from the drop down menu.
We're proud to announce we are now a distributor of the leading high horsepower J-Series bearings on the market, King Racing Bearings. King is the leading established, tried and true name in the performance bearing industry with all the best racing teams in the world running them. No more guessing if certain unknown bearing brands, counterfeit brand name bearings sold on eBay or made in China will spec out to the correct tolerances, Here at HalferLand Performance we offer King Racing Bearings directly from the source, with King offering the highest bearing technology available, tightest and most accurate bearing clearance tolerances in the industry and the leader in bearing material and coatings...which is what we use in the majority of our in house customers engine builds.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE BEARINGS -
We will be offering King J-Series Main and Rod bearings in all size offered by King. Below is a brief description to help you better choose your needs, based of your engine and parts condition.
STD/STANDARD - This will be the majority of customers building with good condition parts not requiring any machining.
STD-X OR HX - As a STD Standard Bearing, these are STD fitment, installing into any non-machined, OEM good condition engines and parts (AKA stock, not damaged). However unlike STD bearings these have .001" extra clearance between the bearing and journals, adding an extra .001" of oil cushion for higher load/heat engines. Most manufactures will indicate these bearings with extra oil cushion of .001" by an HX or X on the end of the part number. For King that will be an X and other companies that's an HX. These will usually be best in high load, all out engines needed the extra oil layer/cushion. We suggest a X or HX bearing in 600+WHP engines. It must be noted some companies such as King only offer the HX (.001" extra oil clearance) in their Coated/Racing bearing line ups, same as ACL. These are unusually best in 600+whp engines or pure race cars that see high and constant load, or live their life's at wide open throttle.
.025mm or .001" UNDERSIZED - These can be thought of as the opposite of the HX (hair of extra clearance) where these bearing instead of more clearance have .001" of less. As the STD bearings are intended for, these are used on good condition crank and rods, not needing any machining to be fixed. However, it's usually the case the parts while in good condition are a little worn and to make up the bearing distance and to bring the bearing clearance into spec, an undersized (meaning closer to the journal, or more meat) are used to take the space up. These are also used in conjunction with STD bearings if needing to fine tune your bearing clearances (example, STD bearing on the crank cap and .025mm on block size main)
.25mm , .50MM or .010", .020" UNDERSIZED- These bearings have material added to the ID of the bearing (in the size/amounts listed) and are meant for damaged crankshafts that needed to be machined down to be brought back to "new" condition or back into specifications.
.25mm, .50mm or .010", .020" OVERSIZED - These bearings have material added to the OD (outside diameter) of the bearing and are meant for damage block and block journals that need to be machined/line honed to bring them back to within tolerances/ specifications.
- KING BEARING MATERIALS -
Copper Based Bearings
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.