800+HP V.2 CNC 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM
HONDA J-SERIES BLOCK GUARDS
Fits ALL J32 and J35 Motors!!
ALL J32 OR J35 BLOCKS
We are very excited to announce yet another piece to the puzzle, with our end goal to be providing our customers everything they need to build their own 500-1000hp J-Series from their own home/garage with OFF THE SHELF HalferLand Performance Products!
In the never ending goal to offer the best parts possible for our customers and even with all the success of our original HalferLand Block Guards have shown, there were still some things we thought could be addressed and improved...so we did! Our HalferLand V2 800+HP CnC Block Guards are a step up from our V1 Guards, now offering improved fitment, easier installation, additional features to keep the guard from dropping AND will cost 10% less then our original V1's!
Our HalferLand Performance V2 Block Guards are also a great, reliable alternative to the messy/uneven block filler, more expensive weld in block guards, and of course WAY more affordable then the $1400 full sleeves & having the entire block machined for them.
As our V1's, our HalferLand 800hp+ Block Guards will be a great alternative to expensive sleeving or machining procedure's that bigger race teams use to sure up/support the cylinders, but all the while also providing the block and OEM sleeves additional rigidity to avoid warping cylinders or cracking a sleeve under high load and cylinder pressure.
Our Block Guards have been tested during multiple seasons in some of our partnering companies 800-1200whp Race Cars. They will be 100% backed with our HalferLand Performance (1) Year Guarantee and warranty (up to 1yr against any deformation or cracks), insuring the parts will not see any fatigue or deformation up to 800hp! These Block Guards have been pushed well beyond 800hp, but we feel to run these safely in a daily vehicle (The majority of our customers) we suggest running them at or below 800hp daily.....while Track Orientated Cars may push a little more (as long as the OEM sleeve will cooperate lol ;) . Our block guards have also been designed to allow the coolant to freely flow through the block and will ensure the daily High Horsepower motors will not overheat....unlike some expensive sleeves, or fully concreting the block (messy, time consuming and not guaranteed to work, usually blocking coolant through the blocks water passages, which over time may deteriorate into a sand like mush). You can see our CnC Billet Aluminum block guards come with the passages already pre-drilled into them....as simple as installing and that's it!!
*Please be sure to ALWAYS wear gloves when handling! Due to the precision CnC machining all edges are very sharp! Failure to do so WILL result in cuts*
Our HalferLand Billet Aluminum CnC 800hp J32/J35 Block Guards will be a very simple installation. Please be 100% sure the block is in good condition and is fit for use, as once they are installed they will not come back out. You may choose two different methods of installation, it's up to the customer whether they chose to do this, but you may add a strong epoxy to the perimeter of the guard before install, but it is not required. Unlike other Guards on the market which give them a bad name, our Block Guards tolerances are very tight to keep them from sinking or shifting in the block. If your guard does drop, your cylinders may be out of round (highly suggest measuring cylinder bore for straightness before install), as our guards are 100% CnC'ed to the precise measurements within less then .0005" of a brand new OEM block.
- IMPORTANT !!!!!
THE TOP SIDE OF OUR GUARDS WILL HAVE OUR LOGO/COMPANY NAME ETCHED INTO IT!! LOGO/COMPANY NAME IS UP/TOP SIDE... DO NOT INSTALL THEM BACKWARD/UP SIDE DOWN. AGAIN THE LOGO/NAME SIDE GOES UP, HEAD SIDE.
- Whether which method you choose, we highly suggest having the Block Decked/Milled after installation of the Guards to make sure the deck is straight and true, providing the best seal for you cylinder heads.
- Always wear gloves, as the edges are very sharp and can cut you.
The installation process is very straight forward. First, locate the "HalferLand Performance" Logo etched onto the guard, this will be the TOP SIDE. To confirm you have the correct installation side, the non Logo side will have a chamfered/beveled edge to it....where the top (logo) side will have a sharp edge.
After you determined which side points up (Logo Side up, Chamfered side down)
simply place the block guard around the cylinder (if you chose to use an epoxy on the guard, apply before this step but it's not necessary), from there take a rubber mallet and slowly go around the guard and cylinder, tapping the Block Guard into the water passages.....being sure to do it EVENLY! The Guard is designed to be a TIGHT FIT so they will not drop or shift in the block...so please take your time and go evenly. Once all edges of the guard are FLUSH (recommend 2-3mm below deck surface) with the block deck ...YOU'RE DONE, IT'S THAT EASY!
Method 1: You can simply install them into your engine block water passages as listed above, then put the heads back on and be done with it. Be sure the guards are always flush or below the deck surface and not sticking above where it would hit the heads when installed. It's best to have the guards about 1-2mm (4-5mm max) below the deck surface.
Method 2 (SUGGESTED METHOD): If you have the abilities we would recommend this method over the #1 method always!. You may install the Block Guards into the engine water passages first and then take the block to your machine shop to have them deck the matting surface. This method assures they are 100% flat and also that the deck surface is flat as well, creating the best head gasket seal possible.
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.