- Please note this option takes at least 4-6 weeks -
IF YOU ARE CHOOSING OUR "CAM CUTTING SERVICE" PLEASE ADD YOUR ENGINE CODE INTO THE ORDER NOTES FOR OUR REFERENCE
& Engine Code Help
If we have your engine code in stock, it will be listed in the drop down option menu under our pricing. If not, our cam cutting service is open to all Engine Codes and would require you to ship in your engine code cams
If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to ask [email protected]. Thank you
Potential HP Gains/Attributes
* Gains will vary greatly due to many factors such as engine health, other modifications, weather conditions, etc. These numbers are estimates and not guaranteed. Our proven dyno numbers can be seen within the product photo's
- ADVERTISED CAM SPECS -
INTAKE: Duration 268* - Lift .494
EXHAUST: Duration 254* - Lift .475
- DROP IN / PLUG N PLAY (Stage 2 Requires Tuning + Upgraded Valve Springs)
- DIRECT DROP IN - Remove old cams, Install ours, Upgrade to our HalferLand/Supertech 10k rpm Valve springs, set valve lash to OEM specifications and you're done.
- Potential HP Gains = 20-45 hp, depending on Setup and Mods.
- Average gains of 25-35hp in Tuned Vehicles. Customers in Forced Induction Applications have seen peak gains into the 40+hp with good flowing intake, exhaust, compression and flowing heads
- Our Daily Driven J32a3 Picked up 36whp/14wtq - Installed into our *HLP Stage 1.5 PnP Heads and Tuned by us on Hondata. Obviously this would be on the high side of NA gains, being we tailored our entire setup to make the best NA power as possible, but from the over 60+ sets sold (to date, 2023) our expected/average HP gains hold true.
- Extended Power band over our older version HLP "All Around" Stage 2's with peak power now being from 3500-7600+ rpm (Suggested shift point is 7500rpm and will drop you right back into the peak power band BUT they can easily be pulled up to 78-8000rpm will light drop off in power)
- Our HLP "No Limits" camshafts, just as our older version "All Around" all you need is upgraded valve spring and from there with the engine completely cold (we let the car sit overnight) set your valve lash back to stock OEM lash specs.
- All Cams are cut to our Industry leading HLP Stage 2 Cams specs, Polished and surface Re-Hardened, AKA "Hardfaced"
-Though it's not required as all OEM Cams are factory hardened well below the depths of grinding, we still have all of our cams surface RE-HARDENED. Here is a helpful video explaining this process and why not to believe everything you see or hear on the internet that grinding takes away the hardness. Don't be sold on expensive $1200-$1500 billet cams when it's not needed. Billet cams are intended for the ALL OUT, high rpm, high loads of 1200+whp engines.
*NOTICE/ BE ADVISED*
1.) We HIGHLY recommend you tune your vehicle for our Cams after install to gain the full potential out of them. With that said, some of our customer have installed them on stock ECU's and reported back 12-20whp gains, though again a full re-tune is HIGHLY RECOMENEDED TO SEE FULL GAINS FROM OUR *HP STAGE 2 CAMS
2.) As all performance/modified Cams, these will trigger a false "Misfire" code, as the ECU's Cam and Crank sensor are no longer getting the stock parameter signals (opening and closing times of the valves) so the ECU mistakenly thinks its a misfire. If installing on a Stock ECU vehicle, you may still drive the vehicle as normal, though the CEL will flash, which can be annoying.
Again, A FULL TUNE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and that Misfire code can be turned off in all tuning programs (Hondata, Motech, Haltech, AEM etc). If you have a tuning system and need assistance with locating that code disabling feature, please feel free to reach out to us and we will help you out free of charge to get ride of that light/code.
* DUE TO THE INCREASE LIFT AND DURATION, UPGRADED VALVE SPRINGS IS A MUST WITH OUR *HP STAGE 2 CAMS!! RETAINERS ARE OPTIONAL AND WE HAVE RAN THEM IN ALL OF OUR SETUPS 7200RPM AND BELOW. IF YOU PLAN FOR MORE THEN 7200RPM+WE SUGGEST UPGRADING TO OUR TITANIUM RETAINERS
We Offer Bundle packages on this very listing, so if you need our upgraded 10k rpm valve springs and titanium retainers you can add them in from the drop down menu and save $$$
We are proud to release our most aggressive yet HLP " No Limits" Stage 2 cams. At this point we feel this is as far as we can take a drop in camshaft with our HLP cams outgaining any other performance cam on the market, even custom cut billet cams. The main improvement to our "No Limits" cams over our "All Around" is the RPM power band and upper RPM limit. By doing what we do best and being the only actual company to truly test the J-Series camshaft in every setup possible, we have extended this cams peak power band from 3500rpm all the way up to 7600rpm, with it having the capabilities to be pushed beyond 7800rpm.
It is well known that changing your Honda J-Series Cams is one of the best ways to increase Horse Power in your motor, as the J-Series have some of the smallest OEM cams Honda has put out.
Our HalferLand Performance Stage 2 Camshafts are THE BEST-Proven Stage 2 STREET-ABLE Cam grinds on the market and we have Dynos to prove it (See Photo's). This fact is backed by our (3) Years of Research (post date 2019), Development, and Proven Dyno numbers (See Photo's Above). This is what allowed our Daily Driven J32a3 7th Gen Accord to put down 316whp/262wtq NA/Naturally Aspirated on 93 PUMP GAS. All the while being held back quite a bit with an incomplete tune, -2 Step colder plugs, small 2.5" Exhaust, heavy 245 tire's and 17x9 rims (Tune was incomplete as we were going turbo the next week and needed a baseline, hence the -2 step colder plugs). A simple change to any of those factors and the motor was easily 325+whp. This again is a simple daily driven J32a3, stock bottom end, our *HP Stage 1-2 PnP Heads, with our Stage 2 Cams Installed and Full Bolt on, HalferLand Tuned and on 93 Pump Gas (Not Race Gas).
That motor is now boosted and we once again back up our claims with yet another Amazing dyno sheet....with the car putting down over 600hp at the motor and 545whp/467wtq ON ONLY 8PSI!!!!! That's 28-30whp per 1psi, which can only be attributed to a well put together combo and Camshaft. We have designed these Cams to shine from 3,500-7,400 RPM (suggested shift point of 7300, as by 7400 power will start to drop off). Along with that, the Cam will have an aggressive sounding "Chop" at idle..but not to the point of stalling the motor. We have also designed the cam to not lose ANY power down low or Mid-Range (actually gains mid-range) as many performance cams lose power there, all the while being "Daily/Street" driven friendly. The HP* Stage 2 Cam is suitable for ANY Street/Strip Car, Naturally Aspirated, Nitrous, or Boosted (Turbo or Supercharged) J-Series Vehicle.
If you need a full "Race Spec" Cams, Please feel free to reach out to us, as we can also do custom specs
(Email - [email protected])
*We will have a full Race Spec'd Cam coming soon ;) *
NOTICE FOR APPLICATION AND USE
This product is manufactured for race use only, and is sold for installation on vehicles designed solely for competition purposes only. It is the installers and/or user of this product responsibility to ensure that it is used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations according to their State or Region.
Once this product is installed, the vehicle may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, on a public highway or road. If you install this product on your vehicle and use the vehicle on a public highway or road, you will violate the clean air act and may be subject to personal civil or criminal liability, including fines.
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.