YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE HONDATA OR KTUNER INSTALLED ON YOUR VEHICLE. THIS WILL ONLY BE THE TUNING OF THE UNIT AND CAR. TO SEE IF YOU CAR IS COMPATIBLE, PLEASE CHECK HONDATA'S LINK BELOW.
We also offer Hondata Compatible ECU's under our Category Page "E-Tuning ~ ECU's ~ Factory Re-Programming...link below
Honda/Acura J-Series - Hondata CUSTOM E-Tuning
This is NOT a "Shelf", "One Size Fits All" tune as other companies offer. We at HalferLand Performance are offering a completely CUSTOM tune specific and tailored 100% to your car and engine.
Remote E-Tuning allows for both tuner and customer to tune at their own pace. While a Dyno Tune is a great tool to optimize performance, much of the time it comes up short with time constraints and in the daily driver aspect of things (mainly tune WOT and some DD settings). So not only does remote tuning give you the flexibility to tune at your own pace, it also allows the Tuner to view and change settings that arise from real world conditions (drive-ability), also while tuning for Performance. Our tuning is also like no other, achieving top tier power results while keeping the engine safe for daily use, even when compared to past tuners "Dyno Tune" numbers. We have time and time again out gained past Dyno Tuned vehicles from other tuners (obviously this will vary per vehicle), utilizing our E-Tunes and the customer re-dynoing just to find they made more power with us. We don't have a magic wand, simply put we specialize in Honda J-Series engines while others work on whatever vehicles rolls in the door. For us J-Series engines are the sole and only engine we tune or work on for the past 13+ years. Over those years we have found the specific settings and variables that a J-Series engine prefers the most for power and safety, and then we simply implement that into our tunes.....with our customer reviews speaking for themselves!
1.) *HP One Time Session Tune - Our *HP One Time Session Tune will be multiple revisions to your map over a period of time, until the tuner and customer are satisfied with the results. The One Time Session will be specifically for the applied vehicles condition and modifications at the time of purchase. Meaning, this option will be for the way the car sits at that time, with those mods. If modifications are made and you need a Re-tune, then another session must be purchased.
2.) *HP LifeTime Tune - Our *HP LifeTime Tune will consist of the same revisions and procedure as our "One Time Option". The BONUS to our Life Time Tunes is exactly that, it's 100% the lifetime of your vehicle, motor and owner. That means you may modify the vehicle as many times as you want and come back for as many revisions as you would like, as long as the Owner, Motor and Vehicle is the same (At no additional cost). This eliminates having to continuously purchase "One Time Tunes" for each change/modification to your vehicle or even worse pay $500+ for a single dyno tune. You may take advantage of being sure your motor is always 100% running at it's optimal level, regardless of the amount of changes (AKA - Not having to get Dyno tuned each time, or sacrificing performance to save for the costly dyno trip between mod's).
3.) Motor Swap Options (Only Valid for LifeTime Tune Customers) -
This options is exactly as it sounds. If you're a *HP LifeTime Tune Customer and anything is to happen to your motor and requires a new one, we have you covered. On the contrary to popular belief, even the same "Type" of motor will have different characteristics from one to another. This means even when swapping all modifications from one motor to another, there will always be slight differences in the way the motor performs, acts or to the required demands. This option allows the LifeTime Tune customer to swap motors and get Re-Tuned and not have to Pay the full price for the LifeTime Tune again. This also applies to motor displacement upgrades (from a 3.0 to 3.2 or 3.5, etc etc). Obviously when changing displacements, the required fuel and air will be greatly different.
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.