800+HP V.3 CNC 6061
BILLET ALUMINUM CYLINDER SUPPORTING
HONDA/ACURA J-SERIES BLOCK GUARDS
Fits ALL J32 and J35 Motors!!
Our V.3 Guards now comes standard in our HLP Anodized Gold Nugget Finish. It will add an additional layer of heat dissipation, on top of the already great thermal rejection properties of 6061 Billet Aluminum and to help aid in lower combustion temp = less knock = more timing = MORE POWER!
Improved Fitment and Ease of Installation Over or Past versions
ALL J32 OR J35 BLOCKS
THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE BLOCK GUARD SET.
We are very excited to announce yet another piece to the puzzle, with our end goal of providing our customers everything they need to build their own 400-1000hp J-Series from their own home/garage with OFF THE SHELF HalferLand Performance Products!
In the never ending goal to offer the best parts possible for our customers and even with all the success of our original HalferLand Block Guards have shown, there were still some things we thought could be addressed and improved...so we did! Our HalferLand NEW AND IMPROVED V.3 800+HP Guaranteed (1000+HP capable) CnC 6061 Billet Aluminum Block Guards are a step up from our V1 &V2 Guards, now offering improved fitment, easier installation, additional features to keep the guard from dropping AND will cost 10% less then our original V1/V2's! We addressed the common issue with Block Guards offered in the past by other companies, who built straight angled guards, in the end they would drop in block after some time during use. Our guards are not those, we address the angled coolant passages of the OEM block by designing a taper into guards, securely and tightly wedging the guard into the passages... physically making it impossible for the guard to drop into the block and distributing even load across all cylinders and the block. Along with that we also measured over 30+ OEM blocks from used 250k miles to brand new, insuring our fitment will be the best ever offered in regards to a block guard..and our reviews prove that.
Our HalferLand Performance V3 Block Guards are also a great reliable alternative to the messy/uneven block filler, more expensive weld in block guards ($1200) and of course WAY more affordable then the expensive $2500 full sleeves (and needing Block machining) procedure's that bigger race teams use to sure up/support the cylinders, but all the while also providing the block and OEM sleeves additional rigidity to avoid warping cylinders or cracking a sleeve under high load and cylinder pressure.
Our Block Guards have been tested during multiple seasons in some of our partnering companies 800-1200whp Race Cars. They will be 100% backed with our HalferLand Performance (1) Year Guarantee and warranty (up to 1yr against any deformation or cracks), insuring the parts will not see any fatigue or deformation up to 800hp! These Block Guards have been pushed well beyond 800hp, but we feel to run these safely in a daily vehicle (The majority of our customers) we suggest running them at or below 800hp daily.....while Track Orientated Cars may push a little more (as long as the OEM sleeve will cooperate lol ;) . Our block guards have also been designed to allow the coolant to freely flow through the block and will ensure the daily High Horsepower motors will not overheat....unlike some expensive sleeves, or fully concreting the block (messy, time consuming and not guaranteed to work, usually blocking coolant through the blocks water passages, which over time may deteriorate into a sand like mush). You can see our CnC Billet Aluminum block guards come with the passages already pre-drilled into them....as simple as installing and that's it!!
Also being machined from Aircraft Grade Billet 6061 Aluminum, they will naturally pull heat from the cylinders reducing combustion temps and reducing the risk of knock or detonation, allowing you to add more timing into the tune while being safe. More Timing and cooler combustion temps = MORE HP !!
* INSTALL NOTICE*
Please note, there has been some confusion on the install of our new HalferLand Performance V2 J32/J35 Cylinder Block Guards. From the V1 we have added new features, one being to aid in the ease of installation. This new features creates what can be considered a V shape to the guard. Unlike our version 1 guard that put lots of tension on the cylinder walls and required a hammer tight fitment, our new V2 puts less strain on the cylinder walls UNTIL it reaches the installation height (1-3mm below deck surface) and you'll find that install is a breeze. The guards will initially slip right into the coolant passages, which worried some customers. However, once the guards reaches it's install height of 1-3mm BELOW deck height (the surface the cylinder heads install onto and where the heads and block meet is the deck height) you will find the wedge V shape comes into play and the guard snugs up to the cylinders/block and will not move or drop any lower into the coolant passages or engine block. This 100% was a feature we built into the guard, yet another step in the right direction to offering the best, most affordable Honda J-Series Engine Performance parts on the market. Enjoy!! ;)
*Please be sure to ALWAYS wear gloves when handling! Due to the precision CnC machining all edges are very sharp! Failure to do so WILL result in cuts*
Our HalferLand Billet Aluminum CnC 800hp J32/J35 Block Guards will be a very simple installation. Please be 100% sure the block is in good condition and is fit for use, as once they are installed they will not come back out. You may choose two different methods of installation, it's up to the customer whether they chose to do this, but you may add a strong epoxy to the perimeter of the guard before install, but it is not required. Unlike other Guards on the market which give them a bad name, our Block Guards tolerances are very tight to keep them from sinking or shifting in the block. If your guard does drop, your cylinders may be out of round (highly suggest measuring cylinder bore for straightness before install), as our guards are 100% CnC'ed to the precise measurements within less then .0005" of a brand new OEM block.
- IMPORTANT !!!!!
THE TOP SIDE OF OUR GUARDS WILL HAVE OUR LOGO/COMPANY NAME ETCHED INTO IT!! LOGO/COMPANY NAME IS UP/TOP SIDE... DO NOT INSTALL THEM BACKWARD/UP SIDE DOWN. AGAIN THE LOGO/NAME SIDE GOES UP, TOWARDS THE HEAD SIDE.
- Whether which method you choose, we highly suggest having the Block Decked/Milled after installation of the Guards to make sure the deck is straight and true, providing the best seal for you cylinder heads.
- Always wear gloves, as the edges are very sharp and can cut you.
Method 1: You can simply install them into your engine block water passages as listed below, then put the heads back on and be done with it. Be sure the guards are always 1-3mm below the deck surface and not sticking above where it would hit the heads when installed. It's best to have the guards about 1-3mm (4mm max) below the deck surface, which is where the highest combustion pressures take place. Now install the heads and torque them down to recommended torque pressures (If utilizing our HLP Chromoly head studs, be sure to check our store listing for our Torque Specs by HP chart)
Method 2 (SUGGESTED METHOD): If you have the abilities we would recommend this method over the Method #1 , always!. You may install the Block Guards into the engine water passages first (as listed in Method #1) and then take the block to your machine shop to have them deck the matting surface (having the heads done at the same time ensures a flat matting surface and seal). This method assures they are 100% flat and also that the deck surface is flat as well, creating the best head gasket seal possible.
The installation process is very straight forward. First, locate the "HalferLand Performance" Logo etched onto the guard, this will be the TOP SIDE/TOWARDS YOU. To confirm you have the correct installation side, again the Top Side of the guard will have our company name "HalferLand Performance", which is Up/Top side for install.
After you determined which side points up (Logo Side up)
simply place the block guard around the cylinders/coolant passage (if you chose to use an epoxy on the guard, apply before this step but it's not necessary and if you do a very light amount should be used), from there the guard will initially easily slide into the coolant passages but once it reaches deck height you will feel the guard start to tighten up. From there continue pushing it in EVENLY all around the guard and passages, until it reaches 1-3mm below the block deck height (Block deck/deck height is the surface the heads install onto) the guards should not sit perfectly flush with the deck but instead just a little (1-3mm) below the deck height, which is where the strongest combustion forces take place. The Guard is designed to easily drop into the coolant passages initially but once it reaches its 1-3mm below deck height install area you will find the guard starts to tighten up and no longer wants to install any further. Once the 1-3mm below deck height is reached, YOU'RE DONE, IT'S THAT EASY!
Again we do highly suggest milling/resurfacing the block deck after install, which insures a proper seal (same for the heads)
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.