CYLINDER SUPPORT SYSTEMS
HONDA ACURA J-SERIES ENGINE BLOCK
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET OR WE WILL PRICE MATCH..PERIOD
FREE RETURN SHIPPING ON "CSS SERVICE ONLY" AND FREE SHIPPING ON "IN STOCK" BLOCKS.
FOR "CSS SERVICE ONLY" THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE ENGINE TO US TO SERVICE
"IN STOCK"- IF WE HAVE THE BLOCK IN STOCK, ALREADY SERVICED AND READY TO SHIP, IT WILL SAY "IN STOCK" WITH THE FITMENT ENGINE CODE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU SELECTION
"AVAILABLE STOCK" - IF WE HAVE THE BLOCK BUT ITS NOT YET CSS MACHINED IT WILL STATE "AVAILABLE STOCK" FOLLOWED BY ITS ENGINE CODE FITMENT IN THE DROP DOWN MENU SELECTION. IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION, PLEASE NOTE IT WILL TAKE 2-4 WEEKS TO COMPLETE
"CSS SERVICE ONLY" - IF YOU WISH TO SEND YOUR OWN BLOCK INTO US FOR SERVICE YOU WILL SELECT "CSS SERVICE ONLY" AND YOUR ENGINE CODE FITMENT. THIS SERVICE WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY 2-4 WEEKS TO COMPLETE FROM THE TIME YOUR BLOCK ARRIVES TO US.
PLEASE ALLOW 24-48HR FOR OUR TEAM TO REACH OUT VIA EMAIL WITH SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US AT
NOTE - with the "CSS SERVICE ONLY" option we highly suggest you measure all of your crank/block main journals before purchasing our service. Being we will not be touching the mains, so we won't know if they are out of spec and we will not be responsible if you find them out of spec down the road or during assembly. Again, it's best to take your measurements to ensure a good block before getting the service
COPPER COMPRESSION O-RING / FIRE RING SERVICE
( last listing photo)
Along with the full CSS service and other HLP options, you can now choose to add on the compression O-RING /fire ring service. This is for big boost/nitrous engines seeing very high Cylinder pressures or anyone who simply wants the best of the best in head gasket sealing reassurance. The O-RINGS create a nearly impenetrable seal around the cylinders, with a precisely machined grooves being applied around each Cylinder, a .040" copper ring laid in the grove, then the MLS head gaskets and Cylinder Head installed. The O-Rings will apply pressure around each Cylinder and to the MLS head gaskets creating a raised groove and is one of the tightest possible seals around the cylinders you can have while still utilizing a normal OEM style MLS head gasket
Since day one here at HLP we tailor to all of our customers needs and requirements, even when it makes it more complex or tedious for us.
With us you can choose to either purchase a pre-made CSS block from us directly (no core needed) or choose to send your block in. Why be forced to purchase a block that you don't need, especially when you already have one on hand?
You may also choose to either only get the block CSS serviced or have us hone and deck the block, making it DIY Assembly ready for when it arrives back to you! Of course we also offer our HLP Long and Short block builds and plan to list them here on our online store early 2023. In the meantime if you wish for a complete build please reach out to our customer support team at
NOTE - If you choose for us to hone and deck the block, we MUST have your pistons on hand or you can choose to run our HLP Hyper 800+HP Guaranteed J32/J35 Pistons. There's no exceptions to this rule and is the only way to get a true proper cylinder wall to piston clearance!
We are very excited to finally announce and release our CSS Honda J-Series Engine Blocks. This was something we actually approached over 3+ years ago (2018-2019), but due to our limitations at the time and other companies offering the service shortly after we approached them, we decided to focus on our own HLP lineup.
As our company continues to grow so does our customers needs and HP requirements. 2022 was a huge years for us, branching out and now working with many high end vendors such as Procharger (on our Supercharger Jseries Kit), Boomslang (All the Jseries Tuning Adapters you could want or need), King Racing Bearings, ACL Race Bearings (you know those two, nothing to be said there), Titan Motorsports (World Record 2JZ Supra's) and more!
We would like to now welcome CSS to the HLP family! If you intend to push your J-Series engine into the 1000hp+ range, run big boost, high loads such a as drag or even track/auto X racing then CSS is a great proven option. While we do offer our proven 800+HP (as high as 1000whp), highly reviewed and tested HLP J32/J35 6061 Billet CNC Cylinder Block Guards, we still feel CSS is the next step up, available in all engine sizes from J30, J32, J35 and J37... being just shy of fully sleeving your block (nothing beats upgraded massive sleeve, but we would only run sleeves if going ALL OUT DEDICATED RACECAR 1200hp++, as heat issues in daily/road vehicles have shown up in the past with full sleeves). As many of our customers know we plan for big things in 2023 and getting back to racing to show what we can do (many forget quickly Lol) will be one of them, which we do plan to run a CSS in our 1000whp+ 7th Gen Accord Racecar.
FROM THE HORSES MOUTH
The CylinderSupportSystem is simply the Best way to strengthen your OEM Aluminum Open Deck Cylinders, without the need of full replacement sleeves. Our proven method has racers around the world running incredible amounts of power reliably, while eliminating common issues associated with the aftermarket sleeving process. When running our CylinderSupportSystem you will no longer worry about full replacement sleeves sinking, leaking or shifting!
No Sinking - No Leaking - No Mainline Distortion - No Heat Soak
Our Support Rings are made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum which actually pulls post combustion heat away from the chamber, decreasing intake charge temps. Unlike thick cast iron replacement sleeves you will not have to worry about heat soak cutting your raceday or street cruise short.
Quality - Precision - Reliability - Proven Results
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.