Dual Row Performance Radiator
We're At it again, proud to release our new HalferLand Performance "Big Boy" Dual Row Performance Radiator.
Designed with the functionality of stock OEM, utilizing OEM mounting points with the simple approach of maximizing the cooling surface for the air to water temperature reduction in the radiator, literally utilizing every inch of the engine bay to beef up our Radiator. When upgrading from a normal stock OEM single row radiator to our HalferLand Performance "Big Boy" Dual Row Performance Radiator you we'll see as much as -20° to - 25° reduction in your coolant and engine temps in some cases, but most of all maintaining a safe and optimal 180-220° running temps... allowing your engine to perform at its best performance, while also allowing for that track or autocross back, to back, to back abusive runs that so many of us love to do. Not only is it great for racing but city traffic where heat soak can become a major issue with no airflow the dual rows allow the engine to maintain a safer cooler temp.
- FREE SHIPPING
- BACKED AS ALL OUR PRODUCTS WITH OUR HALFERLAND PERFORMANCE (1) YEAR DEFECT WARRANTY
- DIRECT PLUG AND PLAY -DUAL ROW FOR EXTRA COOLING
- MADE IN USA!!! (Special thanks to Chris for amazing work)
- LOWERS COOLANT/ENGINE TEMPS BY AS MUCH AS -25°
- CHOSE BETWEEN NO CAP, BLACK CAP OR SILVER CAP. MORE AFTERMARKET CAPS TO COME (LIKE H EMBLEM ETC)
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.