Dual Row Performance Radiator
*PLEASE NOTE - THESE ARE PLUG AND PLAY FOR ONLY THE MANUAL TRANS VEHICLES, BUT CAN BE CONVERTED FOR THE AUTO TRANS BY RUNNNING A SECONDARY OR EXTERNAL OIL COOLER, SIMPLY ROUTING THE LINES THROUGH THE SECONDARY COOLER AND BACK INTO THE TRANSMISSION. THERE ARE NO STOCK OIL COOLER PORTS ON OUR RADIATORS.
- AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD SOME CUSTOMERS ARE DOING IS SIMPLY PERFORMING A THROTTLE BODY COOLANT BYPASS AND UTILIZING ONE THROTTLE BODY LINE AS A FEED TO THE TRANS AND THE OTHER HOSE AS A RETURN. THIS DOES TWO THINGS, PERFORMS A THROTTLE BODY COOLANT BYPASS (COOLER IAT'S = MORE POWER) AND ALSO ADPATS OUR RADIATOR TO THE AUTO TRANS
We're proud to release our new HalferLand Performance "Big Boy" Dual Row Performance Radiator.
Designed with the functionality of stock OEM, utilizing OEM mounting points with the simple approach of maximizing the cooling surface for the air to water temperature reduction in the radiator, utilizing every inch of the engine bay to beef up our Radiator as possible. When upgrading from a normal stock OEM single row radiator to our HalferLand Performance "Big Boy" Dual Row Performance Radiator you we'll see as much as -20° to - 25° reduction in your coolant and engine temps in some cases, but most of all maintaining a safe and optimal 180-220° running temps... allowing your engine to perform at its best performance, while also allowing for that track or autocross back, to back, to back abusive runs that so many of us love to do. Not only is it great for racing but city traffic where heat soak can become a major issue with no airflow the dual rows allow the engine to maintain a safer cooler temp.
Our cores are sourced from leading US manufacturers, such as Mishimoto and others with decades of experience. We utilize the thinnest core fins possible to dissipate and transfer heat as quickly as possible (PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN UNPACKING AND HANDLING THE RADIATOR, THE THIN FINS ARE MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO BENDING).
Along with using the best core possible, all welds are also machine MIG to make sure they are identical each time and pass, preventing any leaks as other cheaper radiators. As well as being MIG'ed, our mounting tabs are also fully welded through, unlike half or spot welded tabs as others (eBay, overseas, etc).
Along with that, Servicing/maintenance has also become much easier, with our HalferLand Big Boy Radiators now coming with an option add on ball valve drain plug, allowing a simple turn of the drain plug handle to drain your coolant at your pace and no tools being required or the drain plug having to be completely removed, helping to eliminate the normal messy service of coolant drains and flushes.
- PRODUCT FEATURES -
- FREE SHIPPING
- U.S.MADE CORES FROM TRUSTED SUPPLIERS
- MACHINE MIG WELDED
- BACKED AS ALL OUR PRODUCTS WITH OUR HALFERLAND PERFORMANCE (1) YEAR DEFECT WARRANTY
- DIRECT PLUG AND PLAY -DUAL ROW FOR EXTRA COOLING
- MADE IN USA!!!
- LOWERS COOLANT/ENGINE TEMPS BY AS MUCH AS -25°
- CHOSE YOUR CAP OPTION FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.