ARP Cylinder Head Stud Kit
When it comes to adding horsepower to your car one of the main keys is making sure you have a good seal between the cylinder heads and engine block. As power goes up pressure increase in the cylinders, which then push up on the cylinder heads. Once you reach a certain point/power, your cylinder heads can lift off the block and you lose seal and compression. Once you reach that point the OEM head bolts are not up to the task and you need to look at upgrading to a stronger head stud (we have seen the need for head studs as early as 300whp on a nitrous vehicle).
ARP has been tested and ran by professionals for many decades ( Including our own vehicles) and have been proven to stand up to the toughest conditions and power. One of the key features that head studs have over head bolts is their ability to be used over and over, where head bolts are usually torque to yield and stretch after the first install. This allows the user the ability to pull the heads over and over to perform maintenance, where with head bolts they would need to replace them. On top of that, heads stud provide a much better clamping force straight down, where head bolts have more of a twisting force due to the entire bolt being torqued down, where with a stud it sits in the head and the nut is applying all of the downward clamping force. On top of that, ARP head studs are made from a much stronger material then OEM bolts, having a greater Tensile strength then OEM and prevent the heads from lifting. This can be seen in the ARP torque spec of 95ft lbs, where OEM specs is only 76ft lbs.
Our ARP Head Stud kit has been assembled specifically for your Jseries motor, including all the required Studs, Nuts, Washers and Torque Lube.
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.