APEXI AFC NEO TUNING MODULE
Honda/Acura J-Series Engines
* To be matched with the Plug n Play Boomslang Adapter Harnesses we offer here on our store. Now making your entire tuning search a one stop shop and allowing for your setup to be as simple as just plugging in connections
- APEXI AFC NEO
To say "We're at it again" is an understatement, but indeed we are. We are extremely proud to release all available tuning systems from APEXI that will allow you to tune your production Honda or Acura J-Series equipped vehicle/engine or any swap you may have (Drag, Sandbuggy/Sandrail, Civic swap, etc etc.)
These tuning ECU's will go in place of the stock OEM ECU and handle all of the engine parameters and settings. There are different levels to each system, with some being way more race oriented then others, along with having additional features or requirements. To better help select your system, please see the links we included in the next section (below) for direct links to APEXI website and each systems features.
If your vehicle is equipped with an auto transmission, a large majority of the time the OEM ECU/TCM can be left in parrell to operate the transmission and the Standalone ECU will handle the Engine side of operations. Same holds true for daily driven vehicles still wanting to maintain their CAN features such as Radio, AC, Power windows, etc. In that case the OEM ECU would be left in place to run all the cabin features and the standalone/piggyback ECU would take care of the engine operations
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.