As always, we do our best to source the most economical but quality materials for all of our parts, and pass any savings down to our customers (YOU)..... and offer this amazing deal for a Plug N Play R&D Fuel Line Adapter kit that is 100% ready to go. Guarantee you will not find another kit (regardless if for another vehicle) at this cost that will convert your fuel lines to -6AN, E85 friendly AND comes pre-assembled/Plug N Play
- ZERO GUESS WORK INVOLVED
100% R&D'ed by HalferLand Performance for functionality and fitment
- Provides Additional Fuel Volume for Larger Injectors
- Perfect for NA or Boosted Cars that want to convert to E85 or some type of Alcohol blend
- E85 and Alcohol Safe Fuel Lines and fittings
- 100% PLUG AND PLAY, with all fittings and lines being Pre-assembled, measured and ready for installation
- Easily able to convert back to 100% stock fuel lines for whatever reason (Simply Unplug the kit and plug the stock lines back in)
- Makes it very easy to convert Upgraded Performance Fuel Rails to any J-series motor (We have our Upgraded Fuel Rail kit coming out soon).
(It will be best to do this installation with the car on jack stands. Take all necessary precautions when jacking the car, use wheel chalks and good stands. This will provide you access to the underside of the car where you can run the new fuel line down the drive side (Route new line in the same place as OEM fuel lines) from the engine bay to the trunk)
1.) Unpack the Kits contents from the box. You will see two bags, (1) with a "P" written on it (That is for the Fuel Pump) and another (1) with a "R" (For Fuel Rails).
2.) Gain access to the Fuel pump housing located in your trunk, which should be under your trunk mats behind the back seat
3.) Remove the outer Pump housing cover to gain access to the pumps fuel fitting. You should now see the top of the pump housing and the main fuel fitting and line (As shown in product images above)...now remove the main OEM fitting/line connection and install Bag (P) Fitting from your new HalferLand Kit in the place of the old OEM fitting.
4.) Take the -6AN hose and run it from the injectors within engine bay (place it there or tape it so it wont pull through when feeding the line under the car), run the -6an line under the driverside of the car where the stock fuel lines run all the way back to the trunk, utilizing the same path as the OEM fuel lines. Once you reach the trunk you should then locate the best access point (this will differ between car models, but usually the best option is the same entry point the stock fuel lines run through). At this point one end of the new -6an fuel line should be in the engine bay at the injectors and the other end should routed under the car down the driver side and up into the trunk where the stock fuel pump housing sit.
5.) In the trunk, Now screw the -6AN fitting of the hose onto the "P" fitting you installed on the fuel pump housing. This will complete the work in the trunk. Put the covers back on and make sure the hose is secured (zip tie) underneath the car and then move up to the engine bay.
6.) Gain access to the Fuel Rails. This will usually involve removing the Intake Manifold (refer to your user/repair manual for help).
7.) Locate the main injector inlet fitting on the fuel rail (as shown in product images above) and remove the stock fitting
8.) With the OEM fitting removed, now install Bag "R" Fitting to it's location
9.) Now Screw on the -6AN hose to the newly fitted "R" fitting you just installed on the fuel rail.
10.) Go back through the entire installation, making sure all hose is secure and not hanging and that all fittings are tight.
11.) YOU'RE DONE ;)
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.