ACL RACE COATED ROD BEARINGS
* Best price guaranteed after others tax and shipping*
We are very proud to announce that we are now an Authorized Distributor of not only King Racing Bearings, the leading expert in bearing technology but we have also brought on the other world industry leader in ACL Bearings, who have been suppliers for Nascar, IHRA top fuel and many more racing applications in Australia and world wide for decades. We are now your one stop shop for any possible bearing you may need related to the Honda/Acura J-Series platform. ON TOP WE GUARANTEE THE BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET OR WILL PRICE MATCH ANY OTHER COMPANIES ONLINE STORE PRICING!
PLEASE SELECT YOUR BEARING FITMENT FROM THE DROP DOWN SELECTION UNDERNEATH THE PRICING
WE NOW OFFER THE FULL LINEUP. TO HELP YOU BETTER DECIDED YOU BEARINGS NEEDS, WE HAVE INCLUDED HELPFUL BEARING INFORMATION, BELOW
ACL "STD" STANDARD COATED RACE BEARINGS
- Best for NA and Street Forced Induction 300-600++HP engines. This is a general rule, for many decades people have run STD bearing in 800-1000hp engines -
* These are STD Standard Bearings, meant to be installed with good condition crankshafts and rods. These STD bearings offer standard clearances with all the benefits of the ACL coated technology such as being stronger, more wear resistance and high load and temperature ceasing resistance.
ACL STD "HX" COATED RACE BEARINGS
- Best for 600-1000+++whp or full race/drag/track setups -
* The HX series is a standard bearing, meant to be installed with good condition crankshafts and rods. However unlike the standard STD bearings the HX series offers .001" extra clearance over stock. That additional .001" bearing clearance allows for an extra layer/oil film "cushioning" layer between the crank, rods and journals. As horsepower increases so does load, that load pushes down on the oil layer and with enough load will end up allowing the crank and bearing to come in contact. This is where the extra .001" of oil clearance and "cushion comes into play, allowing for more loads, higher HP and extra cushioning between parts. These STD HX bearings offer standard clearances with all the benefits of the ACL coated technology such as being stronger, more wear resistance and high load and temperature ceasing resistance
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE BEARINGS -
We will be offering ACL J-Series Main & Rod Bearings in ALL SIZES AVAILABLE IN THE INDUSRTY. Below is a brief description to help you better choose your needs, based of your engine and parts condition.
STD/STANDARD - This will be the majority of customers building with good condition parts not requiring any machining. Good for 300-600+whp..though for many years STD bearing have been used in all out race cars.
STD-X OR HX - As a STD Standard Bearing, these are STD fitment, installing into any non-machined, OEM good condition engines and parts (AKA stock, not damaged). However unlike STD bearings these have .001" extra clearance between the bearing and journals, adding an extra .001" of oil cushion for higher load/heat engines. Most manufactures will indicate these bearings with extra oil cushion of .001" by an HX or X on the end of the part number. For King that will be an X, for ACL and other companies that's an HX. These will usually be best in high load, all out engines needed the extra oil layer/cushion. We suggest a X or HX bearing in 600+WHP engines. It must be noted some companies such as King only offer the HX (.001" extra oil clearance) in their Coated/Racing bearing line ups, same as ACL. These are unusually best in 600+whp engines or pure race cars that see high and constant load, or live their life's at wide open throttle.
.025mm or .001" UNDERSIZED - These can be thought of as the opposite of the HX (hair of extra clearance) where these bearings instead of more clearance have .001" of less. As the STD bearings are intended for, these are used on good condition crank and rods, not needing any machining to be fixed. However, it's usually the case the parts while in good condition are a little worn and to make up the bearing distance and to bring the bearing clearance into spec, an undersized (meaning closer to the journal, or more meat) are used to take the space up. These are also used in conjunction with STD bearings if needing to fine tune your bearing clearances (example, STD bearing on the crank cap and .025mm on block size main)
.25mm or .010" OVERSIZED - These bearings are used when the Rod Big end or block journal need to be brought back into tolerances from damaged or not being straight, needing a line bore or machining to get them aligned or true. Being the outside block size or rod side is machined, the bearings outer edge needs to be larger, hence "Oversized". If the damage of imperfections are light/not deep, usually a .25mm / .010" will suffice and the rods big end or block journals can be machined to match the clearance.
.50mm or .020" OVERSIZED -
These are the same as .25mm oversized, just with a larger outer diameter to accommodate .50mm of machining. Meant for damaged block journals or rod big ends
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.