HPP SPEC'ED 1300HP J35 - 4340 Chrome Moly Forged H-Beam Connecting Rods
*1YR WARRANTY UP TO 1000HP, Maximum rating 1300+hp Capable*
We are proud to finally announce the release of our HalferLand Performance J35 - 4340 Chrome Moly Forged H-Beam Connecting Rods. Yet another piece to the puzzle in offering the "DIY/Garage Built" customer the ability to build a High Hp J-Series motor from home!! We worked very closely with our manufacturing partner to bring these rods to the J-Series community.... and at an affordable price! From the ground up we blueprinted and spec'ed our rods to reflect our needs and the needs of our High HP Daily Driver Customers, without breaking the bank. We started with a blank H-Beam canvas, spec'ed the rod to our needs for the J35 Motor setup, added a few minor touches and when all was said and done the strength software used to rate our J35 H-Beam Rods raised the HP rating to what you see now (Warrantied 1yr at 1000hp, but stress testing showed in excess of 1300hp capabilities)!
Whether you're forging the bottom end of your J35 or stroking your J30/J32 Motor
(J30 with J35 Rods/J35 Crank = J33........J32 with J35 Rods/J35 Crank = J35 ;) rest assured our HalferLand 1000+hp J35 Forged Rods will get the job done...All the while also being backed by our HalferLand Performance (1yr) Guarantee.
Along with the Rods as a full set, they will also include a complete set of 1500hp+ 3/8th Bolt/Hardware at no extra charge. This way you are sure both the rods & bolts are up to the task you're asking from it.
- Fitment -
J35 Motors +*All J-Series Motors*
(Can be straight swapped into J35.......or
- J30 stroked to J33 with J35 Rods/Crank.
- J32 stroked to J35 with J35 Rods/Crank
- J37 De-Stroked to J35.5 with J35 Rods/Crank
- Material / Build Specs-
- 4340 Chrome Moly Forged Steel
- Chamfered Big Bore and Small Bore Ends for smooth operation & Balance
(No other aftermarket Rods Include chamfered ends in their rods!)
- Shot Peened for additional strength (What is Shot Peening??)
- Big Bore End Foot/Support Bridge for additional strength around Crank Bearings/Big Bore end
- Rod Horsepower Rating
- 1000hp+++ (1000hp Warrantied crank)
- 1300CHP Test Rated
- Bolt Horsepower Rating
- 1500hp (crank)
- Warranty -
HalferLand (1) Year Guarantee @ 1000hp (Crank)
592gram (+- 1g)
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.