* THERE IS NO CORE PROGRAM FOR THIS PART. SIMPLY PURCHASE THE ITEM. IF YOU WISH TO SELL US YOUR OLD CAMS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT C[email protected] FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND PRICING
PLEASE NOTE, THESE PARTS ARE USED SO YOU MAY SEE SOME SIGNS OF NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. ALL CAMS HAVE BEEN THOUROUGHLY INSPECTED AND MEASURED TO BE 100% FUNCTIONAL, GUARANTEED.
07-08 Acura TL Type S -OEM "BEST TOP END STOCK J-SERIES CAM AVAILABLE (5500rpm +) "
GEN 2 J-Series Engines
Applications & Engine Code Help
* It is the customers responsibility to understand their engine code and compatibility. Below is a general explanation of the different J-Series generation styles. There is also a link below you may click on that will bring up all J-Series vehicles and engine codes.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask [email protected]. Thank you *
- J32a1 - J32a2
- J35a1 -Through- J35a4
- J30a4 - J30a5
- J35a5 -Through- J35a9
J37a2 -through - J37a5
- Gen 1 = Traditional Multi Port Exit Cylinder Heads (Header Style)
- Gen 2 = Single Exit Port Cylinder Heads, ROUND INTAKE PORTS, Single Vtec
- Gen 3 = Single Exit Port Cylinder Heads, OVAL INTAKE PORTS, Single or Dual Vtec, VCM
Potential HP Gains
* Gains will vary greatly due to many factors such as engine health, other modifications, weather conditions, etc. These numbers are estimates and not guaranteed. Our proven dyno numbers can be seen within the product photo's
*Please note, these are Used OEM Cams. With that in mind, they will show some signs of use or wear. All used cams we offer have been cleaned, thoroughly checked and measured to be sure they are still within manufactures specs and are 100% functional....GUARANTEED or Money your money back.*
It is well known that changing yours Honda J-Series Cams are one of the best ways to increase HP to your motor, as J-Series have some of the smallest OEM cams Honda has put out. However, down the J-Series lineup there are a few Cams that stand out above the rest. The 07-08 Acura TL Type S Camshaft are the most aggressive in regards to their exhuast lift and duration, out of them all. (Gen2 J-Series Motor, Single Exhaust exit heads, No VCM, If unsure about your motors generation please see the link above our "Engine Code" help section/description).
This Cam has been proven to make the best power up top past the 5500rpm range over mostly all other Stock/OEM J-Series Cams. These gains can be attributed to the cams higher lift and duration on the exhaust lobes. These are 100% OEM Drop-In for all J30a4-a5, J32a3, J35a5, J35a6, J35a8, J35a9 and J37a1 engine (swap cams, set valve lash and go, no tuning necessary).
* RETURNS & ORDER CANCELING POLICY*
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO OUR (1) MONTH (28 DAYS) RETURN POLICY (THIS EXCLUDES ANY PORT AND POLISH PARTS, PNP PART RETURNS/CANCELLING IS BELOW). WE OFFER A NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY ON ANY PARTS WITHIN THE FIRST (28) DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE. ALL PARTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION, PACKAGING AND NEVER INSTALLED. A FULL INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED UPON RECEIVING THE ORDER/PARTS BACK TO US AND IF DETERMINED THE PART WAS INSTALLED OR MODIFIED/DAMAGED THE RETURN WILL BE DENIED.
ALL REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. THIS IS DUE TO THE INITIAL ORDER TRANSACTION FEE WE WERE CHARGED FOR YOUR ORDER, PLUS THE ADDITIONAL REFUND TRANSACTION. THOUGH THERE ARE TWO TRANSACTION FEE'S CHARGED TO US, WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR THE REFUND FEE.
- ANY PART RETURNED AFTER THE (28) DAY RETURN POLICY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A 3% RESTOCKING FEE.
- FOR TUNING ORDERS, NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS NO TUNING OR REVISIONS HAVE BEEN STARTED. AFTER OUR FIRST REVISION/TUNE IS SENT TO OUR CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED OR AUTHORIZED. THIS APPLIES FOR BOTH SINGLE SESSION (TUNE TILL RIGHT) AND LIFETIME TUNES.
- There are no returns accepted for any Port and Polish parts, due to the parts being modified and unable to be returned to their stock/original condition. There is no exception to this policy...EVER.
- If the customer selected to have HalferLand Performance source/provide a core part(s) and chooses to cancel their order prior to shipping or starting the modifications/porting, a 20% part cost restocking/sourcing fee will be assessed from the credit/return. Example, the core part provided cost $100, a 20% Restock/Sourcing fee of $20 will be deducted from the credit of the order. This is due to our cost to source, purchase, clean the part and now the order being cancelled, we now are forced to sit on the part with direct order being associated with it or that we can use it for.
- Order Cancelling may be done prior to the start of any modification or work and before shipping. If the parts modifications has already been begun or the parts has shipped, then the order cannot be canceled and will be filled/finished accordingly. If its a non PnP part and the order ships, the customer is responsible for returning the part/order using their preferred carrier. Our (28) Day Return Policy guidelines remain, parts must be returned in original packaging, never installed, modified or damaged.