3.0, 3.2, 3.5, & 3.7 (68mm & 78mm)
Throttle Body Thermal Gasket
One of the biggest killers to engine power is heat and heat soak. As you drive and heat is created from the engine, it's then trapped under the hood and this is what's called "Heat Soak". Heat soak can affect many of the critical engine parts and transfer into your air intake components. One of the leading ways heat soak affects parts is by Part to Part contact. When you add our HalferLand Thermal Gasket to the Throttle Body and Intake Manifold connections, you're adding a heat barrier between the two parts. The entire heat line consist of the Engine which produces the heat, which the cylinder heads are connected to it, the heads are then connected to the runners, the runners to the Intake Manifold and then the Intake Manifold to the end piece....your Throttle Body. When you add our thermal gasket you create a heat barrier and cut off the line of heat soak, in turn lowing the IAT (Intake Air Temps) by as much as 10-25* in some case (sometime more with boosted applications). This is why may drag racers prefer to run in colder conditions, as the colder the air, the denser it is, thus the more air you can shove into each cylinder...hence THE MORE POWER YOU CAN MAKE!
Stay Tuned to our Instagram Account (HalferLand Performance) as we will be building out our Thermal gasket lineup/Inventory in the upcoming months.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET. FREE SHIPPING (NO HIDDEN SHIPPING COST)
- Direct fit/Bolt on compatible with all Honda/Acura Throttle Bodies (Chose your engine in drop down menu near pricing)
- Made out of a robust Poly which can withstand up to 500*
- Pliable/Flexible to allow for proper sealing to the TB and IM
- Can reduce IAT (intake air temps) by up to 10-25* (More in some cases)
- The colder the air, the more power you make